4.0 out of 5 stars Good Sandals

1.0 out of 5 stars sandals black, short, not at all like photo
Published on March 8, 2011 by Magicbird

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Sandals, March 20, 2010
dp21 (Philadelphia, PA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Reflexology Sandals - Massage Slippers; Acupressure Foot Massager; Foot Massager; Reflex Massage Sandal; Reflexology Slippers; (Health and Beauty)
Innovative design and the beads actually go inwards when you wear these sandals to give a more natural feel. It takes about a week to get used to. I think you can get similar products for around $20 instead of $30 if you look around on amazon. Mine were black and not pale brown color shown in the picture. Overall, I am glad that I bought them. I wear them in the morning for about 10-15 minutes when I make my coffee, have breakfast and brush my teeth. Then I wear them a little at night (probably another 15 minutes or so). It is much more comfortable to wear them with socks. Also, I read that these products should not be used for more than 30 minutes a day to prevent overstimulation of glands.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Sandals, May 31, 2011
I like that the massage points flex up and down in the sole of the shoe as you walk. They can sound a little squeaky =) Not really a big deal. One side of the velcro flap was not completely sewn but it didn't make it so that I couldn't fasten the shoes. I love these shoes so much and so does a friend of mine -- we share them. I'm logging in today to buy her a pair.

The sensation at first even with thick socks was kind of like walking barefoot outdoors in summer time. But gradually as you get used to it you're able to wear them for longer. I wear them after running and they really do feel like they rejuvenate my feet and legs. I do not know if they actually work on the rest of me but I'm feeling great so maybe they are!!! 8)

Sellers were quite prompt at delivery. I would highly recommend these to others.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good - My mom approves it, April 13, 2012
Usually I dont take time to leave reviews but I felt I should not miss to give a good review on these massage sandals. I bought and sent this to my mon in India and she started wearing them. She walks about 15 minutes before going to sleep and it massages so well and she said she can sleep better. For first 2 days , it pained a lot and later , the her feet got used to it and she felt very good. She said she liked them a lot and asked me to a buy a pair because I am a light sleeper. :) , she said it is very very relaxing , so I am gonna order one more for myself. Thanks for the great and simple product.

1.0 out of 5 stars sandals black, short, not at all like photo, March 8, 2011
The sandals I received had black straps across the top that were much thinner than the pearl-colored (actually they look like beige to me) sandals in this photo. In fact, I think the company sent me one of the black pairs Amazon sells instead, because the bumps are red and white, not yellowish as depicted here. The bottoms are solid and totally inflexible. However, the individual knobs rise up and down when you walk. The knobs are kind of like buttons you push. I don't care for them.

There was also a major problem regarding the size. Since the sizes--S, M, L, XL--are not defined on Amazon, I guessed that, since these are unisex sandals, that Medium would probably be the right size for my size 11 womens feet. But I was wrong. My feet are about 11" long, and these size M sandals are only 10" long. I'm returning these and getting a pair of Trekkers instead.

5.0 out of 5 stars Work Great, February 8, 2011
Willi, read the reviews! They're supposed to hurt until you get used to them. Don't give up!... This is the third pair I've owned in over 25 years and I'm telling you, when you switch to regular sandals/slippers you feel the difference, your body hurts without them. It's a constant massage and will improve your overall health.

3.0 out of 5 stars sandals, May 31, 2012
Jose Aristi (Wilmington, Delaware United States) - See all my reviews
if you suffer from any feet injury dont buy them there are ver hard to walk with although they have a very relaxing after-use effect.

1.0 out of 5 stars Buyer Beware, Bad Product, July 23, 2014
This item is terrible, the fit was wrong, not comfortable at all and no massage benefits. I was sent a defective pair with 2 buttons depressed
Sue

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice and Healthy, July 12, 2014
innovative. I think the suffering feeling will bring me healthy life and make me sleep better .

5.0 out of 5 stars Wake Up Your Whole Body!, June 26, 2014
These reflex sandals deserve the five stars because they deliver the benefits of acupressure promised. I bought these sandals for my husband two weeks ago. The reviews here indicate that the footbed hurts. That's a true story. I was concerned that my husband wouldn't embrace the benefits of the sandals because of how painful the footbed could prove up. However, if you start out with the thick socks like we do (I couldn't resist...I wear these sandals, too!), you'll do so well!

We have found instantaneous benefits with these sandals. Your legs, your whole body "wakes up." Energy pushes through your feet, your legs and travels upward. You just feel better.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, April 19, 2014