4.0 out of 5 stars luv 'em!
I was a little skeptical after reading some of the reviews but I really like these boots! Of course with this price, they're not the best made things ever, but I'm not looking to ride horses in them and they're perfect for around town. I wore them all day, right out of the box, and no blisters!
Published 16 months ago by ame

3.0 out of 5 stars Hard to clean
Very cute! But run a little big and they are hard to keep clean. They get dirty and scuffed very easily. Then when you try to clean them the color rubs off.
Published 4 months ago by JGo

4.0 out of 5 stars luv 'em!, May 10, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars fun, chic and affordable!, November 23, 2012
This review is from: Refresh Women Wild-02 Western Style Cowboy Boots (Apparel)
I kept admiring "sloucy" mid-calf boots to wear with skinny jeans or skirts and I knew these fit the bill. No, they are not super well-made--they LOOK like old, worn cowboy boots but they're just made to LOOK that way! They ARE cute and affordable and SO comfortable! I got taupe and they're going to go with everything! These are a good value for the money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Women's Mid Calf Cowboy Boots, February 13, 2013
VERY cute, has a "worn" look to them. Only downfall is after wearing them for a long period of time they hurt my toes. Could be because I got too small of a size, and/or not worn in well enough yet. But otherwise very very very cute, def would recomend purchasing!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these boots!!, August 22, 2013
Great boots,great price, a little big for 6.5, but will be fine with boot socks.Taupe is great color , will go with everything.I was afraid they would be to light,but they are light brown,better than the picture showed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Teen, July 21, 2013
Very satisfied. Daughter wears these boots almost every day. Fits great. Looks good on her. She's very happy with these boots.

5.0 out of 5 stars looks good, October 3, 2013
The boots looked really good, I used them for my wedding and they looked good! I loved the boots and would buy them again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, December 12, 2013
I love them... Very comfy... Just what I was looking for. Without paying the price for real cowgirl boots. I'm very happy with these

5.0 out of 5 stars THESE BOOTS R MADE FOR WALKIN', September 7, 2013
GREAT BOOTS, THAT FIT COMFORTABLY, AND AT A SUPER PRICE! THEY R VERY SOFT AND VERY STYLISH. COLOR IS A DEEP GREY.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these boots!, January 6, 2013
I ordered them in gray and am so happy I bought them. They look amazing and are such a great quality. I can't believe they didn't cost more than they did.

5.0 out of 5 stars great boot !, May 28, 2014
I bought these boots for my daughter (34) and she loved them. The quality was very good for the price. They are lined in flannel which was suprising to me at the price. They also arrived much faster than I expected.

Rate and Discover Movies