4.0 out of 5 stars luv 'em!
I was a little skeptical after reading some of the reviews but I really like these boots! Of course with this price, they're not the best made things ever, but I'm not looking to ride horses in them and they're perfect for around town. I wore them all day, right out of the box, and no blisters!
Published 22 months ago by ame

3.0 out of 5 stars Hard to clean
Very cute! But run a little big and they are hard to keep clean. They get dirty and scuffed very easily. Then when you try to clean them the color rubs off.
Published 9 months ago by JGo

4.0 out of 5 stars luv 'em!, May 10, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars fun, chic and affordable!, November 23, 2012
This review is from: Refresh Women Wild-02 Western Style Cowboy Boots (Apparel)
I kept admiring "sloucy" mid-calf boots to wear with skinny jeans or skirts and I knew these fit the bill. No, they are not super well-made--they LOOK like old, worn cowboy boots but they're just made to LOOK that way! They ARE cute and affordable and SO comfortable! I got taupe and they're going to go with everything! These are a good value for the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm Impressed! LOVE them!, December 20, 2014
Wow I am thoroughly impressed, i read reviews about quality etc and was unsure not only are they the perfect size i wear a size 9 and i got a size nine fits like a glove but they also appear to cost a lot more than the 25 bucks i paid. They look like leather.
Im a heavier girl and the calf fit perfectly which is sometimes hard to find. They are mid calf for me and i am 5'3
I would get a similar pair in the same quality for 50-100 at several shoes stores in my area.
They are exactly what I was expecting and hoping for the tan color is represented accurately, these boots will last a longgg time. im in love, want to get every color.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these boots!!, August 22, 2013
Great boots,great price, a little big for 6.5, but will be fine with boot socks.Taupe is great color , will go with everything.I was afraid they would be to light,but they are light brown,better than the picture showed.

5.0 out of 5 stars great boot !, May 28, 2014
I bought these boots for my daughter (34) and she loved them. The quality was very good for the price. They are lined in flannel which was suprising to me at the price. They also arrived much faster than I expected.

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME boots!, December 12, 2013
I cant believe how cute and stylish these boots are! I never want to take them off :)
Great quality. Im going to purchase another color!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, December 12, 2013
I love them... Very comfy... Just what I was looking for. Without paying the price for real cowgirl boots. I'm very happy with these

4.0 out of 5 stars Women's Mid Calf Cowboy Boots, February 13, 2013
VERY cute, has a "worn" look to them. Only downfall is after wearing them for a long period of time they hurt my toes. Could be because I got too small of a size, and/or not worn in well enough yet. But otherwise very very very cute, def would recomend purchasing!

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Teen, July 21, 2013
Very satisfied. Daughter wears these boots almost every day. Fits great. Looks good on her. She's very happy with these boots.

5.0 out of 5 stars looks good, October 3, 2013
The boots looked really good, I used them for my wedding and they looked good! I loved the boots and would buy them again.