Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Sep 27, 2010 11:38:59 PM PDT
The main screen has a "Reg. Code" option. I can't find any information in the manual for this. I have registered an account at ubireg.com but still no information on what/where a Reg. Code can be found. Help, anyone?

Posted on Oct 3, 2010 12:56:35 PM PDT
If you go to the Golds Gym Dance Workout site on Facebook, there is a woman names Laurel, who "blogs" about the game. She apparently works for Ubi Soft and represents Golds Gym Dance Workout. He said the other day, that if they get 3000 "likes" on facebook, she would release the first reg code. The first one gives you the ability to open new exercises and also do more advanced stuff (from what I remember she said aobut it.) So I am hoping to see a reg code soon! Don't forget to check off "like" in Facebook so we can get to 3,000 and get the code! If anyone finds it in the meantime, let me know. I have also gotten a few good pointers on Facebook.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 4, 2010 4:18:09 PM PDT
I just did it. They are not even close to 3000. I was number 43.

Posted on Oct 5, 2010 6:44:16 PM PDT
@Tiajuana: They are over 2100 likes as of today. We only need 900 more. Look on the left side of their facebook page.

Posted on Oct 13, 2010 5:12:41 PM PDT
Lori Holman says:
the first code is available, [zund234knh5a] it unlocks 3 Bonus circuits, she said she'll give up the second code (which unlocks 3 bonus dance circuits) at 5,000 likes.

Posted on Nov 19, 2010 9:42:29 AM PST
2nd reg code: p2sn49kaxmn6

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 21, 2010 8:21:31 PM PST
idle chatter says:
I'm so glad I decided to read this post, thanks!

Posted on Dec 4, 2013 12:59:30 AM PST
K. Corley says:
The "beginner" mode is nonexistant. This starts off expecting you to be a dance expert. I hate this, and after one try, will never play it again. Who needs to feel like a failure?
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  6
Total posts:  8
Initial post:  Sep 27, 2010
Latest post:  Dec 4, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Gold's Gym Dance Workout - Nintendo Wii
Gold's Gym Dance Workout - Nintendo Wii by UBI Soft (Nintendo Wii)
3.9 out of 5 stars   (476)