5.0 out of 5 stars This has been one of the best Torches I have ever bought
This has been one of the best Torches I have ever bought; and I have bought a lot; from cheap to expensive.
You need to bleed the air out every time you refuel, do this with the torch fill port facing down and wear gloves.
Published 12 days ago by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars great for first couple of days
Published on November 26, 2012 by waxer

1.0 out of 5 stars great for first couple of days, November 26, 2012
This review is from: Regal Tabletop Silver Butane Torch Lighter (Health and Beauty)
I bought this torch because it is trigger style as opposed to the button ones that stay on. on day one it worked amazingly, but once the first fill ran out, it never quite worked the same. after refilling it with Vector brand butane (pretty good stuff) the flame was half of its original size. additionally, it needs to be refilled after every few uses and i need to have it set on the highest setting in order to put out any flame at all. also, it does not come with a user manual or any information regarding the product or company. its simply a nice looking torch in a nice box. i have bought $6 gas station torches that are better than this

1.0 out of 5 stars Needed doctoring to work, January 11, 2014
I bought multiple cans of butane and watched a bunch of different youtube videos to try to get this torch to work, but I couldn't use it for a solid week after getting it. After refilling it once, the flame wouldn't stay lit, even on the highest setting. I had to open the torch up and turn the flame nozzle past the maximum point until the flame came back to me. Because I have to set it so high, it takes 5-15 seconds for the flame to stop being lit and butane to stop escaping after I let go of the trigger and set the torch back down on the table. Dangerous fire hazard.
Also, I received mine with a defective lock switch. It does completely nothing.

1.0 out of 5 stars third one not the charm for this one, July 4, 2014
this particular one is the third one I've purchased 1 being stolen 1 being broken and this one I've purchased so many times because it's a amazing torch but this one is not working so well I don't know why this is and this is why I only have one star

5.0 out of 5 stars This has been one of the best Torches I have ever bought, January 14, 2015

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the better 1s, December 29, 2012
I bought my regal torch lighter about 6 months ago and I have never had a problem with it. I use mine everyday multiple times a day. I have put it through some tests, I have dropped it not on purpose, left it burning for long periods of time and I even use the cheap fluid. For the 25 or 30 bucks that I spent on it the regal torch is well worth it. Not only would I recommend it I will buy another when this dies.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun lighter!, January 1, 2015
Great LITTLE touch lighter!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice lighter for the money, July 11, 2014
This is the second lighter I have bought in the last 2 months. I was so impressed with the first lighter I gave it to a good friend and bought myself another one, this one. These are very nice and work very well lighting yard torches and firepits. I have not dropped mine so I can not say how robust it is or is not. It works well and looks good while doing it.