Regarding the three special graphic design cards

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jun 11, 2013 9:30:57 PM PDT
Sophie says:
Oh no, my boxset doesn't have some of those special cards (Tardis, Dalek, and Doc and Amy) as shown in the photo gallery, and I purchased this brand new boxset through Amazon. Are these cards supposed to be in this boxset or people just get them based on lucky draws or buying a special edition of fifth series?

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 24, 2013 8:43:13 AM PDT
I am thinking about ordering the 5th season box set. I thought the cards were supposed to be in there, so I have a question about the packaging of the 5th series you received. Was the one you received enclosed in a protective binder jacket with each disc enclosed in a page of a plastic "book" case? (I am asking because I ordered the 1st series about a year ago and it came in a regular DVD jewel case instead of the original paper TARDIS case). Since the 5th series was made in 2010, it could be that the packaging has since changed and/or the cards for the 5th series only came in the first run production and we are out of luck trying to get them three years later.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  Jun 11, 2013
Latest post:  Oct 24, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Doctor Who: The Complete Fifth Series
Doctor Who: The Complete Fifth Series by Matt Smith (DVD - 2010)
4.6 out of 5 stars   (1,350)