5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!
I had been using Nioxin for 5 years or more prior to trying Regenepure. I saw little to no improvement when I was using nioxin, but continued to use it since it's better than not using it. I started using Regenepure and saw immediate results. Little strands of hair started appearing in the thinning areas and now I have to deal with the short strands that I can't pull...
Published on March 14, 2011 by chungys

3.0 out of 5 stars Clean and nice smelling shampoo
Not sure if it helps with my hair loss, definitely didn't notice any regrowth since I started using it 3 months ago. However, the shampoo has a very nice and clean smell that I like and I love the way it feels on my hair so I think I will stick with this for a bit longer and see whether it can really help with my hair loss.
Published 11 months ago by JKLMN

‹ Previous | 1 2 38 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes my hair thicker while softening my hair nicely, November 20, 2013
This review is from: Regenepure NT Hair Thickening Shampoo for Hair Thinning Treatment In Men and Women (Health and Beauty)
Regenepure NT has a great smell and lathers well even without SLS. It immediately makes my hair thicker and fuller while softening my hair. I use this instead of conditioner. I also use it as a body wash. Great product. I alternate this with the DR shampoo they make.

4.0 out of 5 stars smells good, healthy hair, but watery, April 24, 2012
The RegenePure NT Nourishing treatment has a sweet smell to it (kind of like cotton candy). It is more like a shampoo than conditioner. I have long hair and most of the time after I wash my hair, I see this loop of fallen hair around the sink. I think this shampoo helped with my hair loss.

The downside is that it is kind of watery compared to the shampoos you buy in supermarkets.

4.0 out of 5 stars Delivers its promise!, July 18, 2014
It really works, my husbands' hair has grown healthy, sure it is not a full head of hair but at least he stopped losing hair quickly. I think it helps to maintain your hair, it is a good treatment and fulfills its promise. We continue to purchase it over and over.

4.0 out of 5 stars Feels good, but we'll see..., September 4, 2012
Jury is still out on this product as I've only used it for a few weeks. I use it almost daily, after using the DR, and only wash once. My hair is dry, but it seems to be gentle enough. I don't notice less hair loss yet, but it's too early. Do wish they made a nice conditioner to go along with the shampoo tho.

5.0 out of 5 stars Regenepure NT Shampoo, July 25, 2011
S. Esquibel (Pueblo West, CO USA) - See all my reviews
I was looking for a shampoo to help with thinning hair. I've been trying everything I hear about to stop the loss and regrow and thicken my hair, including vitamins, conditioners, etc. I have used this shampoo for a couple of months and seem to have significantly less hair loss. I'm not sure if there's much new growth, but it's still too early to say for sure. I will certainly keep using this shampoo, as it makes my hair soft and manageable, and also smells great in addition to seeming to slow the thinning. Bald may look "cool" on a guy, but certainly NOT on a woman, so cross your fingers!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Shampoo, April 26, 2010
Judy M. (Chicago, IL) - See all my reviews
I've been using Regenepure NT for a couple weeks. It leaves my hair full of life; soft, manageable and looks thicker. I usually wash my hair in the evening, after sleeping on it, my hair is still full after using Regenepure. I've only used Regenepure DR twice so far, but it immediately made my scalp feel healthier. No more dandruff or ichy scalp. I leave both products in about 3-4 minutes before rinsing. Will definitely order again.

4.0 out of 5 stars make hair feel good, December 11, 2010
K. J. W. (Tottenville, NY USA) - See all my reviews
Bought this after reading reviews to stem hair loss. My hair was feeling brittle and dry, feels better after use, time will tell if it stops hair loss, I have'nt been using it that long.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's just been a few days..., March 4, 2013
I have only been using the RegenePure NT with the RegenePure DR for a few days, so I'll update my review later. I've been dealing with an excessive amount of hairloss over the past 5 months or so& I've had all of the blood tests done-normal. Only thing my dr can think of is getting off of birth control& a stressful event. I was very satisfied after using the products only once. My hair/scalp felt incredibly clean, my scalp felt great too. My hair had an incredible amount of fullness& I haven't been as self conscious about the areas that look "thin". I also don't feel like I need to wash it everyday. So I am giving this 5 stars right away because it's a great shampoo/conditioning treatment. My sig other has also been using it for his itchy scalp&loves it! I'll be honest, I'm also trying out Nioxin products, but RegenePure doesn't have any SLS's. I also have been taking certain vitamins for my hair. I hope to see new growth soon, but right now, I'm not constantly thinking about going bald! Will be purchasing this again for sure! Here's to healthy hair!! FYI-I'm a real person. I hate reading reviews& knowing they are fake!

5.0 out of 5 stars Regenepure NT is great with DR., December 1, 2014
I have used Regenepure NT as a conditioner even though its a shampoo. I have alternated with the DR and it keeps my hair soft enough that I dont need a conditioner. My hair is very oily and a conditioner would be counterproductive for me. if you have dryer hair you should probably do something different and use a conditioner also. Good quality ingredients in these products, Thumbs up from me!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Seems to be working!, January 17, 2010
I have tried similar product in the past and have been disappointed.

I recently started using Regenepure and I really believe it is working. Even my fiancé says my hair looks better and is more full. I use it every day, and in addition to the hair loss benefits, it is an excellent every day shampoo.

I try to eat natural and healthy and I like the fact that this shampoo is also made from all-natural ingredients.

Keep up the good work.