Automotive Holiday Deals Up to 50% Off Select Books Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Black Friday egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Get Ready for the Winter Gifts Under $50 Amazon Gift Card Offer bf15 bf15 bf15 $30 Off Amazon Echo $15 Off All-New Fire Kindle Black Friday Deals Buy one Get one Free\ Shop Now PlasmaCar

on October 12, 2015
I’ve actually never tried any Olay products before, as frankly, I always thought of them as most useful for their anti-aging agents. Recently though, a girlfriend of mine recommended this night cream to me, as she said that it keeps her skin firm and tight, while being super moisturizing. I was looking for a new night cream anyway, so I decided to give it a try. First of all, it’s astronomically cheaper on Amazon than it is in the drugstore near my apartment, AND I get that beautiful Amazon Prime free shipping, so I ended up paying about half what it would cost to buy it in person. Secondly, it’s A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. I added it into the fold of my skincare regimen and it’s completely changed the game. I don’t use the night cream every single night, as I also switch it up and use my lighter, Clinique moisturizer on nights when I’m simply washing my face and going to bed. Maybe three times a week though, I start by exfoliating my face with my TreeActiv Anti Acne & Rosacea Treatment Sulfur Mask Plus Rhassoul, Bentonite Clay Mask with Witch Hazel & Aloe Vera - Refreshing Lemon Scent (1 Jar) (8 Oz) sulfur face mask. This step deep cleans my pores, evens my skin tone, and really works well on preventing acne breakouts. I then use TreeActiv+ Tea Tree Oil Acne Solution for Advanced Acne Treatment - All Natural Acne Spot Treatment - Blemishes Gone or Your Money Back! (60ml) to spot treat any little pimples that are already living on my face, and it works as an antiseptic, getting rid of any leftover dirt, grime, or other filth that comes from riding the subway every day. After that, it’s Olay time, and the Olay is phenomenal. I put it on maybe an hour before I’m about to go to bed, and it’s super hydrating while still being light enough that I don’t feel like it’s 1950 and I’ve put on my grandmother’s cold cream. When I wake up in the morning, my skin feel tight and firm and my face is visibly brighter. I really love this night cream, and I’m going to try some more Olay products in the future. Five stars!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
I have been using the Olay products since about July 2006 and am very pleased. I use the Regenerist Night Recovery Moisturizing Treatment at night on my whole face and neck, after washing with Dove Regenerating Calming Night Soap (liquid, navy colored bottle) and I use Olay Smooth Skin Exfoliating Scrub about once or twice a week at night. In the morning, I use Avon ANew Eye Lift Cream around my eyes and then Olay Regenerist Deep Hydration Regenerating Cream on my entire face and neck. I think this combo, particularly the Olay Regenerist products have made me look YEARS younger--with the grace of God, of course. I added the Regenerist Night Recovery about 2 months ago, and it made a difference for me. Lots of people at work tell me I look younger, too. My skin feels great! It's firm and velvet soft. And wait till I tell you, I have lost 50 pounds in the last 9 months! Why do you care? Well, my face should be sagging all over the place with that kind of a weight loss, especially since I carried that weight for years and my skin was well-stretched. I should need a crane just to hold the wrinkles up! Guess what??? It's firm and velvet soft. I won't say I don't own a wrinkle, but they are very very minimal. I've had people tell me I don't have wrinkles, too, but there are little tiny ones there hiding in the makeup. Oh, I'm 57, too--so don't think I'm 25 and telling you I don't have wrinkles like they tell you in those adds on TV. It smells great, too. I am sensitive to certain products with perfumes, but not this. No problems.

I am mighty pleased with these products, BUT, use them awhile. Nuthin' happens overnight, Hon! (We call everybody Hon in Balmer) (That translates to Baltimore).

Update March 2007. I switched the morning treatment from Olay Regenerist Deep Hydration Regenerating Cream to Olay Total Effects 7x. It is great. Super creamy.

Update September 2007--Still using same combination of products--still working great. Am 58 now and have lost 59 lbs and am still quite pleased with these products.
1818 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 17, 2015
Absolutely horrible. My mother bought this cream because she has sensitive skin and this cream has always worked great for her. Well this time she decided to order from Amazon and was sent a COUNTERFEIT PRODUCT. My mother, being trusting that Amazon wouldn't allow their sellers to sell dangerous junk trusted that the product was real and now has dark blotches on her face as a result of using this cream!! This knockoff cream damaged her skin!

I am attaching photos of the FAKE cream (on the right) next to an authentic bottle on the left. As you can see, the fake is slightly smaller, a darker shade of purple, and inexplicably has "made in thailand" printed on the side. The real cream is thick and white, while the knockoff cream is a lot more watery and the same purple color as the bottle. This seller needs to get kicked off of Amazon, the cream that sent my mom was NOT made by Olay and hurt her skin. We'll be returning this cream immediately.
review image review image review image review image review image
on May 8, 2015
This item arrived spilling out on the sides of the jar. It is not sealed in a box, nor does it have a seal inside the lid. It looks like someone just refilled an old jar in their bathroom and sent it to me. I'm pretty sure that is illegal. It is totally disgusting and I will be returning it.
review image
on August 16, 2011
I bought this cream because of the hype & good reviews I have seen and heard. Unfortunately it didn't work on my skin, I broke out very badly. The smell was a little bit strong, but I did like the texture of the cream. I didn't break out until about the 4 night of using it so ladies be careful!
However, I talked to a customer representative and they were kind enough to give me a full refund, so overall it was a bummer it didn't work but now I can purchase something else!
on July 4, 2014
Not the same formula as it used to be and not the same scent. It leaves a residue. Bring back the old formula, please!
on December 26, 2012
kind of greasy, made my face break out, maybe just me being sensitive to it, but thats my opinion...small jar big price
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on March 11, 2014
Have used for years and loved it! However they recently changed it and I hate it. I don't like the new smell, texture or color! For the first time in years I am going to buy something different for night!
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
The manufacturer commented on this review (What's this?)
Hi Gary,

Sorry you don't like the new changes. Typically, we make modifications based on consumer feedback, and extensive market research. Still, I know how frustrating it can be when your favorite product is changed and we apologize we disappointed you.

The new formula was designed to increase penetration and promote faster results. The cream now includes a new anti aging ingredient - Olivem. It boosts natural anti-oxidant protection helping to boost the cellular metabolism by increasing the production of collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid.

If you would prefer a fragrance free product, please try our Regenerist Micro Sculpting Cream- Fragrance Free. It can be used during the day and at night.

Thanks for writing!

on January 22, 2010
I recently bought this product and it's performance is better than most expensive moisturizers I have used. IF you are like me and take advantage of olay's rebate program then my only advice is to buy the product directly from amazon. They always ship in the original packaging which is imperative for getting a UPC code. Other buyers may purchase in bulk and then you are ought of luck because all you get is the jar of cream without the exterior packaging which is what happened to me.
on March 8, 2007
I put this lotion on an night and immediately feel my face more moisturized. In the morning my face also feels softer, smoother and not as tired as the days when I do not use it. it has really worked for me!!! it is non greasy and my fine lines are not as noticeably. I do think this is a great product.