Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEM

on October 12, 2015
I’ve actually never tried any Olay products before, as frankly, I always thought of them as most useful for their anti-aging agents. Recently though, a girlfriend of mine recommended this night cream to me, as she said that it keeps her skin firm and tight, while being super moisturizing. I was looking for a new night cream anyway, so I decided to give it a try. First of all, it’s astronomically cheaper on Amazon than it is in the drugstore near my apartment, AND I get that beautiful Amazon Prime free shipping, so I ended up paying about half what it would cost to buy it in person. Secondly, it’s A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. I added it into the fold of my skincare regimen and it’s completely changed the game. I don’t use the night cream every single night, as I also switch it up and use my lighter, Clinique moisturizer on nights when I’m simply washing my face and going to bed. Maybe three times a week though, I start by exfoliating my face with my TreeActiv Anti Acne & Rosacea Treatment Sulfur Mask Plus Rhassoul, Bentonite Clay Mask with Witch Hazel & Aloe Vera - Refreshing Lemon Scent (1 Jar) (8 Oz) sulfur face mask. This step deep cleans my pores, evens my skin tone, and really works well on preventing acne breakouts. I then use TreeActiv+ Tea Tree Oil Acne Solution for Advanced Acne Treatment - All Natural Acne Spot Treatment - Blemishes Gone or Your Money Back! (60ml) to spot treat any little pimples that are already living on my face, and it works as an antiseptic, getting rid of any leftover dirt, grime, or other filth that comes from riding the subway every day. After that, it’s Olay time, and the Olay is phenomenal. I put it on maybe an hour before I’m about to go to bed, and it’s super hydrating while still being light enough that I don’t feel like it’s 1950 and I’ve put on my grandmother’s cold cream. When I wake up in the morning, my skin feel tight and firm and my face is visibly brighter. I really love this night cream, and I’m going to try some more Olay products in the future. Five stars!
on October 17, 2015
Absolutely horrible. My mother bought this cream because she has sensitive skin and this cream has always worked great for her. Well this time she decided to order from Amazon and was sent a COUNTERFEIT PRODUCT. My mother, being trusting that Amazon wouldn't allow their sellers to sell dangerous junk trusted that the product was real and now has dark blotches on her face as a result of using this cream!! This knockoff cream damaged her skin!

I am attaching photos of the FAKE cream (on the right) next to an authentic bottle on the left. As you can see, the fake is slightly smaller, a darker shade of purple, and inexplicably has "made in thailand" printed on the side. The real cream is thick and white, while the knockoff cream is a lot more watery and the same purple color as the bottle. This seller needs to get kicked off of Amazon, the cream that sent my mom was NOT made by Olay and hurt her skin. We'll be returning this cream immediately.
review image review image review image review image review image
55 comments|132 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on December 19, 2015
Nothing like the Olay in the stores.. Formula is not even close.. weird color and not the same cream. Have no idea what I bought for $14.. I returned it.. Paid full price for the genuine stuff.. Was an easy return
The manufacturer commented on this review (What's this?)
Hi Laura,

We truly regret you had this experience, but are glad to hear that it was corrected right away. Let Olay know if you have any issues with purchases going forward.

Amelia
I have been using the Olay products since about July 2006 and am very pleased. I use the Regenerist Night Recovery Moisturizing Treatment at night on my whole face and neck, after washing with Dove Regenerating Calming Night Soap (liquid, navy colored bottle) and I use Olay Smooth Skin Exfoliating Scrub about once or twice a week at night. In the morning, I use Avon ANew Eye Lift Cream around my eyes and then Olay Regenerist Deep Hydration Regenerating Cream on my entire face and neck. I think this combo, particularly the Olay Regenerist products have made me look YEARS younger--with the grace of God, of course. I added the Regenerist Night Recovery about 2 months ago, and it made a difference for me. Lots of people at work tell me I look younger, too. My skin feels great! It's firm and velvet soft. And wait till I tell you, I have lost 50 pounds in the last 9 months! Why do you care? Well, my face should be sagging all over the place with that kind of a weight loss, especially since I carried that weight for years and my skin was well-stretched. I should need a crane just to hold the wrinkles up! Guess what??? It's firm and velvet soft. I won't say I don't own a wrinkle, but they are very very minimal. I've had people tell me I don't have wrinkles, too, but there are little tiny ones there hiding in the makeup. Oh, I'm 57, too--so don't think I'm 25 and telling you I don't have wrinkles like they tell you in those adds on TV. It smells great, too. I am sensitive to certain products with perfumes, but not this. No problems.

I am mighty pleased with these products, BUT, use them awhile. Nuthin' happens overnight, Hon! (We call everybody Hon in Balmer) (That translates to Baltimore).

Update March 2007. I switched the morning treatment from Olay Regenerist Deep Hydration Regenerating Cream to Olay Total Effects 7x. It is great. Super creamy.

Update September 2007--Still using same combination of products--still working great. Am 58 now and have lost 59 lbs and am still quite pleased with these products.
1818 comments|261 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on January 22, 2016
This is a fake. The cream is lavender while the store bought cream is white. It also has a very strong perfume while the store bought cream has a light scent. The bottle says "Made in Thailand" while the one purchases at the store doesn't say that. Returned the cream. Will buy from Target, CVS, etc from now on to avoid fakes.
The manufacturer commented on this review (What's this?)
Hi Catherine.

We're sorry to learn of your experience. It may help to know that our previous formulation was lavender and also made in Thailand. Hope this helps!

Amelia
on March 23, 2016
This cream is excellent. I have used Regenerist Micro-sculpting serum(in the red bottle only) along with the Regenerist Micro-sculpting cream for at least ten years, perhaps longer. After Prescriptives went out of business,I tried many moisturizing creams in the department store. They either didn't work for my dry skin or they made my ridiculously sensitive skin break out. Then I read in Alure Magazine that Olay had come out with two new lines, I decided to try the Regenerist line and have never looked back.

Using those two products, along with a sunscreen, has worked very well for me and I am happy to say that due to them and inheriting my mother's good genes, at 66, I have few wrinkles This has been a mild Winter in NH but because our humidifier didn't work as well as it usually does or just because I'm getting old :), I found that my skin felt very dry by late afternoon. I would apply more serum because I believe that's the magic of the Regenerist line, but I was buying way too much and the price keeps going up.

Then I saw that Regenerist made a Night Cream. DUH! I never thought of a night cream. I immediately ordered it and my skin is back to normal. As with all the Regernist products, it agrees with my skin.

It was quickly delivered and I am going to buy some more for fear they will stop making it. It's a terrific cream and at a very affordable price.
on February 8, 2016
This product says it was made in Thailand. Olay's customer service representative told me that they do not manufacture in Thailand and that I have received a fake product.
on December 15, 2015
I have seen a handful of negative reviews of this product, specifically the bottles labeled "Made in Taiwan." I received one of those bottles today and decided to try it anyway. It was sealed, and looks legitimate. I like the way it smells and compared it to another Olay product I have, and they smell the same. The product went on smooth. I don't feel greasy or dry....just right. We will see how it works out as I use it over the next few weeks, but so far so good. I am no expert, but I think maybe the manufacturing process was outsourced for cost purposes. That may be where the "Made in Taiwan" came from. As far as the old vs new formula, I am new to Olay so I don't know what the old formula was like. Minus two stars for animal testing. I probably won't reorder for that reason. Anyway, I'll update this if my review changes as I continue to use the product.
on August 22, 2015
Have ordered this item many times in the past couple of years and just love the way it makes my skin feel hydrated. My skin seems to have gone from being oily in my youth to extremely dry now that I am in my sixties. This is the only cream that gives me the refreshed and hydrated feeling my skin longs for, especially at night. I've also used it during the day when I have been outside for extended periods. If you are looking for a cream that feels like it's still on your face and not being absorbed in immediately after applying, this is the one to use.
on December 18, 2015
I have combination skin, so any moisturizer is in danger of making me even more oily, but this doesn't!

After week of using this, I notice a significant change in the dry patches between my eyebrows and around my nose.

I also love the smell. It's a very nice scent as I'm falling of to sleep.