5.0 out of 5 stars hockey table
VERY NICE ITEM GOT IT FOR A CHRISTMAS GIFT for my grandson . And I know he's going to love it.
Published 4 months ago by veronicagoodbear

2.0 out of 5 stars poorly made and does not hold up very well
Published 16 months ago by Rebecca L. Manning

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars poorly made and does not hold up very well, November 27, 2012
Rebecca L. Manning (Pittsburgh PA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Regent NHL #50423 Red Line 48" Hockey Table with Electronic Scoring (Sports)
My kids got this as a christmas gift from their grandparents. It was fine the first few weeks we had it. Then it literally started falling apart. The goals fell off, the NHL panels came off, and the legs become so wobbly we were afraid it was going to fall over. We tried to re-attach the parts, but the item as a whole is so poorly made the screws didn't even hold it together. We wound up scrapping it after two months. Don't waste your money on this.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a good product, December 26, 2012
Bought this on Black Friday special. The box was in perfect condition. The product itself was damaged. Also is was missing some parts. The instructions obviously were created by someone who does not speak English. Example exactly as it appears in the manual: "Firstly,please attached Leg trangle panel(#6) and tight it on table main(#1). then legs tightly bolt as shown in drawing." Wow!

There were several places where screws needed to be inserted but no guide holes existed. Finally, the scoring mechanism sometimes works and sometimes does not. Wires dangle down from underneath the product and the plastic is extremely cheap.

The kids like it but I imagine that in about 2 months this thing will be garbage fodder.

1.0 out of 5 stars Really Bad Experience on many fronts, December 25, 2012
I purchased the NHL air hockey right before black friday (my first mistake), but i wanted to make sure i would set it up before the holidays. As it turned out, i did not have time to open the box until the night before christmas. It is constructed of really fragile materials and it should be kept with other antiques. I am pretty handy and let me say the instruction manual is very poor, and you need to be ready to make your own nail holes. It barely lasted a few plays before screws became lose and things started falling apart. In my construction, i had to already give up on the electronic scorer as it did not work out of the box. Its just a low quality product, and will be in the trash pile soon enough.

As a word of warning, i bought the product for $30 more than they sold it for on a lightening deal, and $20 more than it is today. I was stuck as it would cost me that much to ship it back. i was ok with feeling like it was a bad deal, but after putting it together it was the worst of all worlds. luckily, my bandaid construction was enough to just get by for Christmas. It will give me time to research and find something that is better.

Needless to say, it all goes back to "let the buyer beware"

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible Hockey Table, December 27, 2012
Started cracking and falling apart as of the first use. Overpriced and poorly made! Will never purchase an item like this again online.

1.0 out of 5 stars You Get What You Pay For, December 21, 2012
Extremely cheaply-constructed product. Broken in several places upon arrival. I imagine this will be fuel for a family bonfire within a few weeks. Steer clear.

1.0 out of 5 stars Broken, December 27, 2013
it was broken in about 4 dffrent places. We had to nail and suped glue it. Would not recomend buying this product.

1.0 out of 5 stars oh no, December 12, 2013
I never got this ??? I thought I got my money back for this..both times I got it the inside was not complete!!! I have to check!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars hockey table, November 21, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Works out great kids love it, May 16, 2013
product is good................kids love it they play it all the time keeps friends occupied. The whole family uses it...and like it

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth it, February 14, 2013
This table is is not good quality. It is constructed from press board and a little glue. One of the supports for the legs was broken in half and had come apart from the glue under the table when we received it. I don't think it would stand up to boys playing with it for long.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›