Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Regent-Halex Replacement Foosballs (Pack of 4), Black/White, Small
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on March 4, 2015
Balls were bigger than the ones that came with the Hathaway Fussball game even though they were advertised by the game. My assumption was they would be the same size as the Hathaway Fussball balls, but they don't fit through the opening
on January 5, 2016
Great set of foosballs. I bought these as spares. They are of better quality than the balls that came with the table I bought. They are fairly strong and feel as if they will hold up very well with a lot of use.
on February 28, 2012
PROS: These are some hard and slippery foosballs. The indentations and coloring looks nice. And the price was right.

CONS: The black coloring smears onto the table very quickly discoloring it - a deal breaker for me. They also unfortunately play completely different.
on August 9, 2015
These balls came with the table that we purchased. Not at all the same feel or play of official foosballs. The lines on the ball cause it to not roll in a straight line. Replaced them with the correct ones and it's a whole new experience. If you want a gimmick ball these are fine. If you want to play some serious foosball don't waste your money.
on December 3, 2015
the balls look like they will be satisfactory for a good while. The packaging was inadequate. The balls were rolling around in the box much too freely. No protective/restrictive buffering material at all.
on October 2, 2013
I bought these when I got a foosball table for the family at Christmas. The kids love them but I do not. They are small and very hard plastic. They aren't real foosball balls. The kids love them because they go fast and make a lot of noise. I wish I had not purchased them. Worried they may ding up the table too.
on April 4, 2013
We recently purchased a foosball table and wanted to spice up the game with a set of these. I'm very happy with the appearance of these and would buy them again. Good product. You know, it's a set of foosballs...I want my 60 seconds back from this review. Oh well, too late. Buy them. You'll like them.
VINE VOICEon January 10, 2012
These are great quality foosballs at a great price. I've played many foosball games using one of these balls and they play wonderfully. They are very cute too! I also love the soccer ball style. Nice hard plastic, solid feel and the foosball men can send them flying into the goals with a clack!
on January 21, 2014
If you have a Hathaway table please note that these balls are too large to fit in the side dispensers.
Since they were marketed as small this was extremely disappointing. Additionally, we really didn't know until we took them from the package....so now cannot return them.
on December 30, 2012
I chose 5 star rating because the foose balls arrived within days of my order and they are just what i wanted and ordered. The balls are very good quality. They are not light and made cheap-they have some weight to them and work GREAT. I will definatly order from this seller again. They have quality items. Thank u for being so efficiant with my order..

See 1 answered question