Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on March 25, 2008
You cannot help but have the most wonderful dinner parties, luncheons, brunches, whatever your heart desires with this delicious cookbook from one of the most charming hostesses and successful chefs ever. This is wonderful southern food, graciously presented in Reginas' home, wonderfully photographed, that will have you quickly planning a trip to historic Natchez for more. I was drooling over every page and can say that I don't think there was anything that I wasn't anxious to make immediately. Let the cooking begin!!
on April 12, 2013
I went visiting Regina's home in Natchez while there for the Spring Pilgrimage and it was a beautiful home. Her book was there for sale and I thought I would check Amazon when I got home, and there it was! Yes, i love the book, great recipes and stories. She served the "Butter Biscuits" when we toured the house, and i had to have the recipe! I made them yesterday and they are wonderful!
on April 15, 2015
Beautiful photos of Natchez and lovely recipes. A great keepsake of our anniversary trip.