5.0 out of 5 stars Simply charming! Totally delicious!, March 25, 2008
Beverly Davis "kennelgirl" (Long Beach, Mississippi United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Regina's Table At Twin Oaks (Hardcover)
You cannot help but have the most wonderful dinner parties, luncheons, brunches, whatever your heart desires with this delicious cookbook from one of the most charming hostesses and successful chefs ever. This is wonderful southern food, graciously presented in Reginas' home, wonderfully photographed, that will have you quickly planning a trip to historic Natchez for more. I was drooling over every page and can say that I don't think there was anything that I wasn't anxious to make immediately. Let the cooking begin!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Book!, April 12, 2013
This review is from: Regina's Table At Twin Oaks (Hardcover)
I went visiting Regina's home in Natchez while there for the Spring Pilgrimage and it was a beautiful home. Her book was there for sale and I thought I would check Amazon when I got home, and there it was! Yes, i love the book, great recipes and stories. She served the "Butter Biscuits" when we toured the house, and i had to have the recipe! I made them yesterday and they are wonderful!

Regina's Table At Twin Oaks
Regina's Table At Twin Oaks by Regina Trosclair Charboneau (Hardcover - 2007)
Used & New from: $60.00