Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now DOTD

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jun 21, 2010 11:15:42 PM PDT
S. Colwell says:
Does anyone know if the Un-Anniversary edition is available in Region 4/PAL format ie suitable for Australian dvd players ?

Posted on Dec 29, 2010 3:19:32 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 29, 2010 3:21:38 AM PST
S. Ford says:
I really dont 'think' it is. Ive seen so many region 1 versions but not ONE version that we can play in Australia. Ive been searching for this for ten years now. A friend of mine just told me she bought it, so I came looking (AGAIN) but then she said it turned out to be a region 1.
When the Johnny Depp version of the movie came out I heard that Disney was going to re-release the original 1951 version... obviously that hasnt happened :(

I found a region 4 edition at http://www.jbhifionline.com.au/Product/284735/DUMBO-|-ALICE-IN-WONDERLAND---DOUBLE-PACK
It is unavailable. I rang the store to ask if they had an expected arrival date, they have no idea when it will be available.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 29, 2010 1:11:53 PM PST
S. Colwell says:
I've since been told by retailers, including JB HiFi, that it was released in Australia for a limited time but is now back in the Disney "vault" and won't be released again for years. That has to be the stupidest marketing policy I have ever heard of.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Jun 21, 2010
Latest post:  Dec 29, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about