Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Feb 11, 2013 8:09:55 PM PST
A. Gregory says:
Anyone know if this is region specific and if so which region? Would this play on US PS3?

Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Posted on Feb 24, 2013 7:34:33 PM PST
A. Gregory says:
Well, I found out the game discs are region free. They'll play on any PS3. However the DLC, while included for each game, is only accessible with a United Kingdom PSN account as this was released only in the UK. So, I'll have to pass.

Posted on Mar 9, 2013 8:36:59 PM PST
Pen Name says:
I ordered the 360 Version straight from the makers in the UK on amazon.co.uk. guess i should have read this post first. i mean i really only bought the anthology because i haven't played any of the games. I don't necessarily care about the DLC but it would of been nice to have. and a big BTW, its so much cheaper just to buy from the UK site, these guys are jacking up the prices $100+ over what they paid for it

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 11, 2013 8:34:58 AM PDT
A. Gregory says:
You're absolutely right, Amazon UK is actually a much better place for buying this. It seems so obvious, but I didn't even think about it. I already have AC1, but was willing to double dip because it's a fairly good deal overall (with the DLC that is). Without the DLC, it's not worth it IMO.

I went with the Enzio trilogy instead and will pick up AC3 when the price comes down some.

In reply to an earlier post on May 28, 2013 10:27:06 PM PDT
You should think twice before getting AC Ezzio Trilogy; now AC Anthology on Amazon.uk is on 92 US$ so you will have the complete saga at the same price you get it separately.

Also, you are right, discs are region port so you must need an UK accout which actually is not a problem to create because is free and once you have download the DLC, you can play it with your normal US account. I know it because i download some games on several europe PSN stores and then play it with my primary US account. (Games and demos are not the same on all PSN stores)

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 2, 2013 9:44:18 PM PDT
Stiven says:
Dude that's an awesome tip!! I just buy it for 85 bucks, and knowing that it's a great deal!! Thanks!! :)
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  Feb 11, 2013
Latest post:  Jun 2, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Assassin's Creed Anthology [Playstation 3 PS3] NEW
Assassin's Creed Anthology [Playstation 3 PS3] NEW by UBI Soft
2.3 out of 5 stars   (3)