Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: May 29, 2012 3:49:49 AM PDT
xMort says:
Does anyone know if this game is region locked?

Posted on May 29, 2012 11:03:15 AM PDT
M. Amat says:
like most games, yes it is. sorry for you guys in UK/AU

Posted on May 31, 2012 1:13:01 AM PDT
Peter says:
The PS3 version of this game is region-free, because the console itself is region-free. Not only that, but a lot of 360 games are actually region free as well, although I don't think we know if this particular one falls into that category just yet.

If you really want a region-free 360 version, I suggest checking sites like Play-Asia.com. The Asian versions of most 360 games are not only region-free, but completely in English.

Posted on May 31, 2012 1:31:17 AM PDT
xMort says:
I didn't noticed that this forum is visible both for PS3 and X360 version. I want region free X360 version. I live in Europe but my friends are in the USA all the time so they can get me the game. I know that most X360 games are region free but because this one is released only in USA and then after three months from now everywhere else I'm suspicious that it could be locked. I know about Play Asia but they still don't have information about region lock. But anyway, thanks for answer.

Posted on Jul 31, 2012 9:01:32 AM PDT
xMort says:
I bought the game from the USA (NTSC edition) and I can confirm that it's region free and works without any problem on my "PAL" X360. Even download of Year one movie is ok as included DLCs on the second disk.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  May 29, 2012
Latest post:  Jul 31, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Batman: Arkham City - Game of the Year Edition
Batman: Arkham City - Game of the Year Edition by Warner Home Video - Games (Xbox 360)
4.7 out of 5 stars (704)