Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on May 27, 2013
This item is perfect, its light, comfortable, no weird shelf bra inside just a good everyday cami with a "t-shirt" feel to it. I got a medium and I'm about 130 lbs, 34DD (if that helps).
0Comment43 of 44 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 10, 2013
The tank top in that picture is NOT AT ALL what I received. Right out of the package the tank looks like it might fit my 10 year old niece, not someone who is an 8/10 like the size chart lists for a medium. Mind you, I am actually a 6/8 but I know camis usually run a little snug, so I bought a size up and it was horrid. I tried it on and you can see right through it. It barely comes down to the top of my jeans and I'm pretty petite.

I bought this tank to go under a cardigan for work but even in the bust area you can see right thru to my bra! This tank is absolute garbage and a waste of money =(
11 comment38 of 44 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 20, 2013
The cami arrived quickly, to bad the discription was misleading. It measures 15 inches from under arm to hem, not 18 inches. It is super small and thin. Sending it back asap!
on January 18, 2013
I love the colors I got. That being said, this top is thinner than I was expecting. It fits well and works as a layer piece, but cannot be worn alone or under an open-front shirt, not nearly enough coverage. However, it works well under sweaters or a lacy top. I also like them under button-up shirts. I may get some of the longer ones to layer under the regular length tops I bought.
0Comment19 of 23 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 28, 2014
I like these tops a lot. It's nice to have some the don't have that awful shelf inside, so I can wear a bra under it. The colors aren't exactly how they look on line. I like the deep red, charcoal gray, Emerald and Rusty orange. the length is good. Not too long like most of these tops.
on March 5, 2014
Not just too small but child sized. No point in returning as shipping cost would just about equal it's value so will donate to charity. Very disappointing.
on July 6, 2013
I have plenty of " pricey" camisole from Ann Taylor, Limited, Talbots, etc., and this camisole looks just as good or better than any that I have in my closet. Thanks to the reviews mentioning the smaller fit, I ordered the large and it fit just fine, even though I usually wear a medium (size 4 to 6). I love the black...not as crazy about the cinnamon color as it's more orange than brown, which is what I needed more of to match something. However, I'll keep it and am sure to find something to wear it with later. I usually wear camisoles under a sheer top, and these are perfect for that. I'm sure to get more colors soon.
on September 30, 2013
The tank top that I ordered was what I expected. It is just a little bit to short. I am mostly pleased with my purchase.
on March 3, 2015
These tanks are not as advertised. The advertisement says they measure 18" from the underarm. In fact, they actually measure 15"! Much too short for a conservative woman not interested in exposing her midsection. Additionally, the fabric is extremely thin, even for a "cheap" tank top. The size may be more suited for a 10-14 yr old girl, but even then I'm not sure I'd want any girl to wear such a see-through material. These are going back.
on August 7, 2015
I purchased this tank in black, the tag was sewn onto the garment in white, so the back of the black tank top has a weird white thread on it. See picture. I won't be able to remove the white string without causing a hole in the garment.
review image review image