Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Hollywood Star Fashion Women's Semi-Crop Cami Tank Top
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on May 27, 2013
This item is perfect, its light, comfortable, no weird shelf bra inside just a good everyday cami with a "t-shirt" feel to it. I got a medium and I'm about 130 lbs, 34DD (if that helps).
on February 10, 2013
The tank top in that picture is NOT AT ALL what I received. Right out of the package the tank looks like it might fit my 10 year old niece, not someone who is an 8/10 like the size chart lists for a medium. Mind you, I am actually a 6/8 but I know camis usually run a little snug, so I bought a size up and it was horrid. I tried it on and you can see right through it. It barely comes down to the top of my jeans and I'm pretty petite.

I bought this tank to go under a cardigan for work but even in the bust area you can see right thru to my bra! This tank is absolute garbage and a waste of money =(
on March 28, 2014
I like these tops a lot. It's nice to have some the don't have that awful shelf inside, so I can wear a bra under it. The colors aren't exactly how they look on line. I like the deep red, charcoal gray, Emerald and Rusty orange. the length is good. Not too long like most of these tops.
on August 7, 2015
I purchased this tank in black, the tag was sewn onto the garment in white, so the back of the black tank top has a weird white thread on it. See picture. I won't be able to remove the white string without causing a hole in the garment.
review image review image
on July 6, 2013
I have plenty of " pricey" camisole from Ann Taylor, Limited, Talbots, etc., and this camisole looks just as good or better than any that I have in my closet. Thanks to the reviews mentioning the smaller fit, I ordered the large and it fit just fine, even though I usually wear a medium (size 4 to 6). I love the black...not as crazy about the cinnamon color as it's more orange than brown, which is what I needed more of to match something. However, I'll keep it and am sure to find something to wear it with later. I usually wear camisoles under a sheer top, and these are perfect for that. I'm sure to get more colors soon.
on January 18, 2013
I love the colors I got. That being said, this top is thinner than I was expecting. It fits well and works as a layer piece, but cannot be worn alone or under an open-front shirt, not nearly enough coverage. However, it works well under sweaters or a lacy top. I also like them under button-up shirts. I may get some of the longer ones to layer under the regular length tops I bought.
on March 3, 2015
These tanks are not as advertised. The advertisement says they measure 18" from the underarm. In fact, they actually measure 15"! Much too short for a conservative woman not interested in exposing her midsection. Additionally, the fabric is extremely thin, even for a "cheap" tank top. The size may be more suited for a 10-14 yr old girl, but even then I'm not sure I'd want any girl to wear such a see-through material. These are going back.
on January 20, 2016
I wanted a cami that didn't bunch under the waistline of my jeans but also didn't leave my back exposed to the cold and this fits the bill. So why only three stars? Well, I ask you, why on earth would anyone take coarse thread and sew a coarse label into the part of a garment that rests against one of the most sensitive parts of the body, namely the neck or between the shoulder blades? I cut a hole in one cami getting the label off. But there was no way I could stand to wear the thing without cutting off that label. Are these things put in by psychopaths who relish the thought of so many women wiggling around trying to put their hand between that label and their skin? Ugh.
on April 20, 2013
The cami arrived quickly, to bad the discription was misleading. It measures 15 inches from under arm to hem, not 18 inches. It is super small and thin. Sending it back asap!
on March 5, 2014
Not just too small but child sized. No point in returning as shipping cost would just about equal it's value so will donate to charity. Very disappointing.