Rehab With Dr. Drew 1 Season 2012
Amazon Instant Video
1. Intake Addiction specialist Dr. Drew returns to the Pasadena Recovery Center, but this time he and his staff have opened the rehab doors to everyday Americans struggling with addiction.
2. Detox As the treatment process begins, all of the patients are experiencing intense physical withdrawal symptoms, but none more than Ashleigh. Later, the three remaining patients arrive.
3. Awakening Emotions As the numbing effects of drugs and alcohol wear off, powerful feelings begin to take hold of the patients, and in an emotional process group one of them shares suicidal thoughts.
4. Tapering Off At this stage in treatment, Dr. Drew and his staff begin to reduce the patients' detox medications, which causes them to become agitated and emotional.
5. Anger Management Eric and Ashleigh's fight from the hike continues back on the unit. Jasmen's denial about the severity of her addiction upsets the patients, and when Erika confronts her, it starts a war that threatens to divide the group.
6. The Halfway Point As the patients approach the halfway point, many are doing much better, but for some the hardest part is yet to come. Drewbee's paranoia gets the best of him and he's nearly discharged for breaking the rules. Presented by VH1.
7. Things Get Worse Before They Get Better Lead Counselor Bob Forrest finds Eric walking aimlessly through the streets of Pasadena, and he convinces him to return back to the unit. A field trip meant to inspire the patients ends in a medical emergency.
8. Facing the Past Ashleigh's seizure continues and she's rushed to the hospital in an ambulance. Deanna opens up about some horrible trauma in her past, inspiring another patient to finally reveal a secret she's been holding in since she was a child.
9. Family Weekend Dr. Drew reunites the patients with their families. Ashleigh and her sister Holly reveal to their mother a painful secret both have been harboring for decades. Dr. Drew is stunned to learn that Jasmen doesn't intend to go to sober living.
10. Preparing for the Real World Outside the recovery center, Dr. Drew heads off Drewbee and convinces the troubled addict to return to treatment. Erika's boyfriend Stefanos calls the center intoxicated and Erika realizes she must make a difficult choice.
11. Graduation With graduation looming, tensions on the unit reach a boiling point. In a heartfelt graduation, Dr. Drew and the patients give their hopes, wishes and fears as this journey comes to an end.
|Genres||Reality TV, Drama|
|Starring||Drew Pinsky, Daniel Baldwin|
|Supporting actors||Seth Binzer, Mary Carey, Chyna, Jeff Conaway, Jaimee Foxworth, Gwyn Foxx, Vikki Lizzi, Curtis Murphy, Brigitte Nielsen, Jessica Sierra, Shelly Sprague, Bridgetta Tomarchio|
|Producers||Jessica Bertulis, Susan Buckley, Lisa DiGiovine, Jacquie Dincauze, Mike Doran, John Irwin, Brad Kuhlman, Nancy Kwon, Heidi Larson, Alison Martino, Jill Osmon Modabber, Jeff Olde, Mark Perez, Jack Seifert, David Weintraub|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
I feel bad for Dr. Drew as he had to put up with all that Celebrity garbage on the other addiction show. He's really really good at this. He goes DEEP. Just amazing work. Read morePublished 6 months ago by mtd076
Watching people with all of these problems will make you crazy. I felt more anxious and depressed after watching this video. Not worth buying.Published 7 months ago by M. Champ
Rehash the storyline over and over and over and over.... Seemed like there was about 5 minutes of actual footage.Published 9 months ago by A. Lynn