Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Price:$38.95 - $39.85+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on July 25, 2013
1. SIZING ( My knee size = 39 cm, I tried both MD and LG )
Lots of question about this. It is not always recommended to get a size smaller from your measurement. Like me, I am a 5"8 200lbs heavy squatter, my quads are big, while I have a normal calves. My measurement around straight knee size is a little over 39 cm. I should have wear a Large. And yes, in my case ( Large quads, normal calves ) = Buy a large. I used to try on the Medium and it fit my knee and calves. But very very tightened my quad. It created a uncomfortable because it was too tight.
So If you are a GIRL or a guy with normal quad, definitely go with 1 SIZE SMALLER than your measurement !
If you are a person with big quad, go with the MEASUREMENT SIZE. Don't buy a size smaller ( Too tight = Uncomfortable ) !

2. QUALITY
This product is made of 100% Neoprene foam, 100% Polyamide cover and lining. It gives a nice stretch and little re-bounce when doing squat, leg press... It WILL stretch a little over time and it CAN stretch. Very comfortable. You can either wash it by hand or washing machine but PLEASE LET AIR DRY!

3. PRICE
You will need a pair so it will be around $90. It seems pricey to some of you but remember there will be a reason why it s too pricey. This will last for a long long long time. One of my friend told he have been using it for 5 years and half and it still works great. You probably don't want to spend $30 $40 for a pair of normal knee sleeves and replace them 2 3 times a year. However it is your choice. But use common senses

4. REASONABLE & WHO CAN USE IT
There is a reason why so many power lifters, world strong men, and Olympic lifters use and recommend them. By saying this, does not mean that a normal person is not suitable. Everyone can use this. I mean EVERYONE. From a high school sport players to a heavy weight lifter woman, or a world class bodybuilder. It can also help healing process after injury surgeons. Help reduce impact to you knees if you have a knees problems. SO, as long as you need a great support for your knees and keep them warm to prevent injury, or to feel safety, or need a mental support for your workout, this is for you. However, it is recommended that using these sleeves for 2 to 3 hrs of activity only. Because it s Neoprene.

There is also a reason why these products get straight 5 stars over hundreds people rating. :)

So, it is your choice. However, You won't be disappointing on these knee sleeves investment for your life.
11 comment|154 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 10, 2015
I just bought this knee band a week ago, it ripped open along one of the seams along the back. 5 inch rip on my second use, did not even get to do a single squat with it. I hope it was just defective, i'm exchanging it, and will update my review when the replacement arrives. Many people at my power lifting gym use these Rehband knee sleeves, for years, without issues. So I really do hope I just got a bad one. I used it for one day doing kettle bell swings and kettle bell squats, then the next day I tried to put it on for a real day of lifting, and it ripped while I was putting it on.
review image review image
22 comments|47 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 28, 2012
Don't be the guy that buys one thinking it's a pair. Buy two, never look back, and I guarantee you'll PR on your squat. Amazing product and design. I'm surprised nobody has mentioned that for a competition style fit to go one size smaller. My knee measures into a large, and I bought the mediums. Best decision I ever made, as they stretch out a teency-weency bit. The smaller fit gives you support between having nothing and using knee wraps, but unlike knee wraps they won't cut off your circulation while providing joint warmth & support.
33 comments|110 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 26, 2014
Ok folks these are the real deal!! I have bad knees from years of wear and tare and being overweight. Bought these cause im doing crossfit and theres alot of cardio which can be hard on the knees. Got these next day delivery and went to class, had sore knees already, my knees not only didnt hurt at all but theyb havnt hurt or anything since!! These are the best toy can buy so get them. If you are active like me these will be a knee saver!! Ive been telling everyone about them. You get what you pay for and healthy knees are worth the money.
on March 23, 2013
I hurt my right knee doing Crossfit and the trainers at the box recommended this brand. I ordered this product for both of my knees and I always use them when working out, it provides an amazing support. My husband tried mine and liked them so much that he also ordered them for himself. We are both very happy with our purchase.
on November 29, 2013
I went through defensive training with these sleeves and they work very well.I had to get a size bigger.Amazon was great with the return.I would recommend these to anyone going through training with bad knees.
on September 21, 2014
I am over 70 yrs old and have arthritic knees. I workout 4-5 days a week. I was having trouble doing all the exercises I wanted to do because of my knees. I got these and can now just about anything I want. My knees are more stable and warm. I think the warmth is a big factor in how I feel.
on April 28, 2015
185 lbs 5'8 got me the Medium size wear them every day Cause I squat every day .
455 lbs squat at 185 lbs body weight 4/27/2015, Ordered on August 30, 2014 and this Rehbands are still going strong. ( don't worry about logo mine fell off in two days just worry about any stitching..
No knee pain but always squat with good form also..
Completed Bill Starr 5x5 Madcow's
Regular StrongLifts 5×5
Muscle Explosion: 28 Days to Maximum Mass timed proggession overload
The Texas Method Intermediate Program
and my favorite Full Smolov by the Russian Master of Sports Sergey Smolov ( I heard that when he first wrote it he had a bad childhood and as an adult he liked to torture small animals so he came up with the most performance-suicide set/rep schema he could think of
review image review image
on August 30, 2013
I bought this to support my knee that was aggravated in Crossfit workouts. I found it to be a bit too stiff for my comfort level. I ended up buying the Rehband Knee Support, Core Line. If you need a great deal of support and don't mind being very aware of the band on your knee then this might be good for you. I found the lighter support of the core line to be more comfortable and enough of what I needed.
on June 19, 2013
I have to write a review on this because I am so amazed at how well it works. About 1 1/2 years ago, I injured my right knee and found out that I had a slight menicus tear on the left side of my right knee. At that time, I decided not to do anything about it. I was able to still run on it without any issues, and then last summer, I joined a Crossfit Gym and when I did Overhead Squats with anything heavier than a PVC pipe, it would kill my knee, or even if I did Front Squats with full range of motion, the pain was unbearable. Any knee sleeve that I bought, didn't work, so I ended up quitting Crossfit only after a month. This past May, I signed on with another Crossfit Gym (Box). last week, I ordered the Rehband, and received it on Friday June 14th. Two days ago, I did the Overhead Squat, with the Rehband Knee Sleeve on, and did it with a 45lb bar. Last year when I tried that, the pain kept me from trying anymore. Today, I was able to do 135lbs on the Clean, and my knee didn't bother me one bit. So to say that these things are worth the money is an understatement. The only issue that I had with the Rehband while doing the Overhead Squat the other day, was that my right knee felt great, but my left knee bothered me a little bit, so now I need to buy another one, so that there won't be anymore minor knee issues.