Time Tunnel 1 Season 1966
Amazon Instant Video
1. Rendezvous With Yesterday Dr. Tony Newman is stunned to have successfully survived a trip through the Time Tunnel, but that survival may be short-lived when he realizes he's landed aboard the Titanic!
2. One Way To The Moon When Tony and Doug land in a spaceship headed for Mars, their added weight on the ship ends up putting the mission-and their lives-in jeopardy.
3. End Of The World Tony and Doug arrive in 1910, just as the appearance of a comet convinces the people in a small town that they are going to die and that it would be futile to save a group of trapped miners.
4. The Day The Sky Fell In When Tony and Doug arrive in Pearl Harbor the day before the Japanese strike, Tony realizes he has the chance to learn why his father was never found after the attack.
5. The Last Patrol The two time travelers are mistaken for British spies when they arrive outside New Orleans during the final pivotal battle of the War of 1812.
6. The Crack Of Doom Tony and Doug try to convince a scientist on the island of Krakatoa that the volcano he has been studying is about to unleash the most powerful eruption the world has ever known.
7. Revenge Of The Gods Tony and Doug's knowledge of ancient Greek and Trojan history helps keep them alive after they arrive in 1200 B.C. and get caught up in the war between Ulysses and Paris.
8. Massacre Doug and Tony try to convince Chief Sitting Bull and General Custer that the upcoming battle at Little Big Horn will have devastating consequences for both sides.
9. Devil's Island In 1895 Tony and Doug find themselves fighting for their lives after they're mistaken for two escaped political prisoners exiled to Devil's Island.
10. Reign Of Terror Tony and Doug land in Paris in the middle of the French Revolution and are rescued by a storekeeper who believes they have come to help free Marie Antoinette.
11. Secret Weapon When a scientist claiming to have constructed a time tunnel ten years earlier offers his services to General Parker, Tony and Doug are sent back to 1956 to investigate.
12. The Death Trap Tony and Doug land in Baltimore where they learn of a plot to kill President Lincoln during his train ride to Washington for his inauguration.
13. The Alamo The time travelers land at the Alamo on March 6, 1836, just nine hours before the famous fort falls in one of the most renowned battles in American history.
14. The Night Of The Long Knives Tony meets Rudyard Kipling after he and Doug materialize just before a battle between British troops and Afghanistan tribes in which the future of India could be determined.
15. Invasion Doug is captured by the Gestapo and brainwashed into trying to kill Tony after the two time travelers land in Cherbourge, France, 48 hours before the D-Day invasion
16. The Revenge Of Robin Hood In 13th century England, Doug and Tony thwart King John's attempt to capture Robin Hood and prevent the signing of the Magna Carta.
17. Kill Two By Two Doug and Tony are captured and forced to play a deadly game of cat and mouse with two Japanese on a deserted South Pacific island during World War II.
18. Visitors From Beyond The Stars Tony and Doug materialize in an alien spaceship on its way to raid Earth and are further shocked to discover the year is 1885.
19. The Ghost Of Nero The time travelers encounter the vengeful ghost of Nero when they are swept back to a villa in the Italian Alps during World War I.
20. The Walls Of Jericho Tony and Doug find themselves taking part in one of the Bible's most well-known stories after they materialize outside the walls of Jericho.
21. Idol Of Death The time travelers arrive in Mexico in 1519 just as Cortez's army begins its deadly rampage through the country.
22. Billy The Kid While Doug is hunted down by Billy the Kid, Tony faces death by hanging after he is mistaken for the notorious outlaw.
24. Chase Through Time Tony and Doug chase a tunnel saboteur through the Grand Canyon and through time, from 1547 to 1 Million A.D. and back to 1 Million B.C.
25. The Death Merchant When the time travelers arrive in Gettysburg during the Civil War, Tony loses his memory and Doug encounters another man caught up in the time vortex?the philosopher Machiavelli.
26. Attack Of The Barbarians While Doug helps Marco Polo, Tony falls in love with a woman in 13th century Mongolia and decides to give up time traveling.
27. Merlin The Magician While travelling through time, Tony and Doug are magically diverted to 6th century England by Merlin, who asks them to help Arthur defeat the Vikings.
28. The Kidnappers When Ann is kidnapped, Tony and Doug follow the trail—only to find themselves up against a crazed alien scientist on a distant planet in the year 8433 A.D.
29. Raiders From Outer Space Doug and Tony land in the desert during the historic 1883 battle of Khartoum just as a far greater battle against an alien race intent on destroying Earth begins.
30. Town Of Terror The time travelers materialize in 1978 in a small New England town taken over by aliens, who plan to drain all the oxygen out of Earth's atmosphere.
|Genres||Science Fiction, Action|
|Starring||James Darren, Robert Colbert|
|Supporting actors||David Opatoshu, Monique LeMaire, Louis Mercier, Whit Bissell, John Zaremba, Lee Meriwether, Pat Michenaud, Joe E. Tata, Howard Culver, Tiger Joe Marsh, Dick Tufeld|
|Network||20th Century Fox TV|
|Producers||Irwin Allen, Jerry Briskin|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
CLASSIC TV - these older 60's and 70's TV shows are great to have on DVD!Published 8 days ago by Topsoil10
I had forgotten how much I enjoyed this series. Sure it is corny and the special effects are often hilarious but it is a good show and I really wish there had been more seasons... Read morePublished 21 days ago by G. Chow
Sixties sci-fi that can be schlocky but also fun makes this worth getting for those who collect such things.Published 28 days ago by R. A. Pennington
Time Tunnel was a favorite of my older sister and I sat in because we had one TV back then. James Darren became one of my favorite actors as a result of this show. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Dee HS
The 1960's were the only time a series like this could be made. I liked it.Published 1 month ago by Gene StJohn