Truck Month Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now STEM

100%

on June 26, 2007
This book is well organized, beautifully and clearly illustrated, concisely written yet full of useful information. And best of all, I have found that the techniques and sequences described work quickly and effectively. There is a section for treating others, one for treating yourself, and several for specific conditions. I recommend this book very highly!
on October 26, 2007
Great book with lots of helpful and detailed exmples. Very user friendly for the new Reiki person(s).
on October 28, 2013
This book is clear and concise. I think it is good for anyone studying Reiki from student to Level 1 through to Reiki Master.
I would recommend this book for anyone interested in learning about Reiki.
on March 7, 2014
I have thoroughly enjoyed the simple techniques to do Reiki on your self and others. It has several pictures which makes it easy to understand. I would highly recommend this book for beginners!!
on October 21, 2015
Book is totally new and excellent packaging!
on November 8, 2015