5.0 out of 5 stars very informative
This magazine has some wonderful articles on many different aspects of Reiki. The last issue had an article on treating animals with Reiki that was very good. I highly recommend it.
Published on October 22, 2003

2.0 out of 5 stars Too promotional
While I agree there are some very good articles, I find this magazine to be way too promotional with most of the promotions pointing to RAND products and classes. The overpromoting overshadows the articles. Not worth the money to me.
Published on January 8, 2008 by Raven

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars very informative, October 22, 2003
By A Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Reiki Master, May 7, 2006
This review is from: Reiki News Magazine (Magazine)
At any level of Reiki this magazine is one of the best tools. Eash issue has so many interesting and valuable articles.I look forward to every issue & consider it a must for all Reiki enthusiests.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Reading!, January 24, 2006
This review is from: Reiki News Magazine (Magazine)
If you are new to Reiki or an old pro this magazine is a great read! It has many ideas and techniques for using your Reiki energy and covers every subject imaginable on Reiki.

Don't miss the opportunity to improve your Reiki knowledge tenfold by subscribing to this treasure!

2.0 out of 5 stars Too promotional, January 8, 2008

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Service - very informational, February 23, 2006
N. Erickson (Marinette, WI USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Reiki News Magazine (Magazine)
The Reiki News Magazine provide comprehensive information for the practitioner. Articles are well written and easy to understand. I read my first issue cover-to-cover.

Even though this is a quarterly journal, I recieved the most recent copy instead of having to wait until the next publication date. It was a nice touch by the magazine!

I would recommend this publication to both new and experienced practitioners of Reiki.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of good information, November 1, 2007
This review is from: Reiki News Magazine (Magazine)
I came across the first Reiki Magazine at a bookstore.I read it from cover to cover and then went back again to re-read some articles.The following week,I took the Reiki I class here in my town.I decided to subscribe to the Reiki magazine and I have already received my first copy.The article on horses was very interesting,as I was around horses and owned one a few years back.The magazine was passed around to classmates and I know several people are going to subscribe to it.

5.0 out of 5 stars The BEST Reiki Magazine Available, October 3, 2008
This review is from: Reiki News Magazine (Magazine)
The Reiki News is the Best Reiki Magazine available. The price is absoutely irresistable, and the articles and pictures are of Amazing Value. Definitely pick this up if you are new to Reiki or are looking for an inspiration to your Reiki Practice.

5.0 out of 5 stars great magazine for Reiki Masters, order for my mom every year, November 22, 2013
This review is from: Reiki News Magazine (Magazine)
order this magazine yearly for my mom who is a Reiki Master and she loves it and asks for it every year now for Christmas

5.0 out of 5 stars Good support for Reiki practice, December 6, 2008
Babs "readsalot" (Pittsburgh, PA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Reiki News Magazine (Magazine)
This magazine has great articles, lets me know what's going on with Reiki and keeps me on track with my own practice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Informative and relevant for Reiki practitioners, September 22, 2013
This review is from: Reiki News Magazine (Magazine)
Great magazine for Reiki practitioners. This magazine is for all lineages and schools. The articles cover every area of Reiki, from training, to personal experiences, to stories of personal practice. I really enjoy that the ads are all relevant for Reiki.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›