Reiki Whale Song
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
2) Song of the Deep (7:24/7:12) - sustained electronic keyboard notes, occasional low male voice (like chanting), whale sounds, blub blub under water sounds and some waves on the beach. (Personally, I could do without the voice but it is not a problem.)
3) Enchanted Worlds (11:48/11:06) - probably a synthesizer, but sounds like a harp in this one, along with the whales and waves. Of course, you also hear the sustained synthesizer notes. A little more ethereal touch on this one in the beginning, then deepens a bit.
4) Travellers of the Seas (8:48/8:00) - begins with a light piano sound, accompanied by waves--more like a gentle tune throughout while the whales sing along.
5) Pacific Peace (11:22/10:40)--our whale friends intermingled with peaceful electronic keyboard, harp, and bell sounds.
6) Out of the Blue (7:35/7:12) - nice peaceful sustained electronic sounds, woodwinds, and whales.
7) The Far Horizon (7:08/7:04) - the last song includes the vocal toning again. I only remember vocal toning on this track and on track 2. The whales are still singing.
Note--my computer is showing different times for each track than the CD cover, so I am showing you my computer's time/CD cover time--at least an hour of beautiful relaxing music with whale sounds throughout each song.Read more ›
I have no other CDs I would recommend so highly.
I ran into it again tonight and decided to purchase it on a whim. Today was a very stressful day for me and the CD turned out to be a treat! It relaxed my mind and my body! I usually dont write reviews but felt I should write one on this to let people know that it may take several tries to warm up to the music. It does have a unique flavor to it.
*Update: I recently April-July 2014 had a period of time when I was truly frazzled, had to move out of my bedroom and make do in another room and I played this CD every single night all night long and never got tired of it. NO CD has ever been that interesting, but I did play this one very low all night long for a couple of months and its effects were the same every time.....soothed.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I used this in my healing practice until it wore out. Very good for taking clients into powerful placesPublished 9 days ago by Delight me
This is my all time favorite journey music. This album leads the listener on a gentle, yet deep, inner journey.Published 5 months ago by MAnderson
Kamal creates beautiful meditative music, and incorporates the lovely sound of whale song.Published 6 months ago by R. D. Line
Love this cd. It was used in my Reiki training class and now I use it for my clients.Published 9 months ago by ydnical
This is my second cd, I actually out played my first one, had it for 15 years.Published 9 months ago by Breanah Soltys
LOVE this! I just went to San Juan Island, Washington state and listened to this every night! Slept like a baby!Published 12 months ago by snarlydog