5.0 out of 5 stars Full of sweet passion and serious danger! A MUST READ!
This is one series that I just adore! Heart pounding, blood pumping, it just screams sexiness. It has everything from passion, romance, love, danger, and excitement. Judy Serrano really knows how to keep a reader on their toes throughout the entire story! Not one dull moment in the Montiago family, let me tell you!
Picking up where Brother Number 3 left off, both...
Published on March 8, 2012 by Uniquely Moi Books

2.0 out of 5 stars Poorly written & several errors
Let me start of by saying that I signed up to read the first 3 books in this series without having read the first one. That is something that no one should do and I've now learned my lesson.

While I thought the idea for the story is really interesting and suspenseful, I could not get past the dialogue in this book - it was corny and it felt like the same...
Published on May 1, 2012 by Kindle Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Full of sweet passion and serious danger! A MUST READ!, March 8, 2012
This review is from: Relatively Close (Paperback)
Picking up where Brother Number 3 left off, both Max and Hector have been seriously injured, trying to protect Lilly. Luckily, the doctor says they should both be ok after surgery. Nobody seems to worry right away when Hector is the only one to wake up from surgery. Max is a fighter. He just needs more rest, so the family just shrugs it off. I have to say that I was a little worried right alongside Lilly on this one here, and rightly so. After a year passes, and Max still hasn't woke, Lilly overhears the doctor talking about how she should move on. So is it her fault that she runs back into the warm and comforting arms of Hector? I gave up hope on Max myself. Would Max? Why must everyone love Lilly so much?
Being in Max's room and having Hector and his brother Diego talking about Lilly and what happened in between them the night before just so happens to make Max move. This is what finally gets a rise out of him. And now that he is back, he wants it like before. I can't blame him for that either, yet I totally feel for Lilly. It's when Max decides to be forceful with Lilly and once again, put his job first that makes me hate him with a passion of fury. This is the final straw with Lilly. This is what finally pushes her into the arms of Hector. Unfortunately, Max refuses to give her a divorce.
So why is it that in the end, Lilly's life is put at stake yet again, Hector does the ultimate wrong, breaking my heart just as much as Lilly's, and is on the run? Hector is supposed to be a good guy. How can he do this to Lilly? He has now made her a target.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best ending to a series, May 19, 2012
In this third book of the 'Easter Lilly' series, I found the emotions stronger, more choices to be made, and I couldn't decide myself who Lilly should end up with, so why should she be able to choose?
Each of the three books were great reads.
I loved this third one just because of the more complicated emotions. Judy Serrano really can build depth into her characters. I absolutely could not set this book down. It is a series of books that I'll not forget.

4.0 out of 5 stars Relatively Close Review, April 30, 2012
This review is from: Relatively Close (Paperback)
This third book in Judy Serrano's series picks up right where Brother Number Three left off, the Montiagos are recovering from the drama of the last cliff hanger, and Lilly's indecision as to which brother she loves. Lilly is abandoned by her husband for what she believes to be his true love ... his work. While Max is off on an undercover assignment Lilly turns to Hector, yet again. Max, Hector, Max, Hector, poor Diego isn't even in the running. Who would you choose?

I'm having mixed emotions about this series. On one hand, the story itself is very compelling and well written, if you ignore the editing errors. The plot is full of twists, turns, and can easily be compared to a roller coaster ride. Curiosity gets the better of me, wanting to find out where the plot will take the Montiago family to next. But I almost have to compare it to the type of curiosity that leads people to accident sites and train wrecks.

I found this book disappointing in the way that I was disheartened when J.K. Rowling killed off Dobby in the Harry Potter series. Hector was my favorite brother and in this installment we find out some disturbing things about his past and that he has a dark and twisty side to him. I find it curious that Max and Diego suddenly admit knowledge of Hector's shortcomings but never bothered to warn Lilly when she became involved with him in Brother Number Three. This book lacked the humor that I had so enjoyed in the previous stories. I was also not happy to find this installment conclude with yet another cliff hanger.

If you love romances, you will probably love this series. Personally I get annoyed with the whole situation of "I love you forever and always", only to fall into bed with another as soon as things begin to go awry. She of course loves the new guy "forever and always" until things go bad and she begins to miss the last guy. I'm not Lilly's biggest fan, I have a hard time trying to figure out what these guys see in her. There were some scenes that I found to be just painful and a chore to read because of Lilly's simpering and fickleness.

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't put this book down!, February 22, 2012
This review is from: Relatively Close (Paperback)
Relatively Close is another roller coaster of a read that you will not put down. We pick up where Brother Number 3 left off. Through the book, Lilly seems so sure about whom she loves until he turns on her. That's when she turns to another Montiago brother for love and acceptance. Lilly follows the man that is protecting her at the moment. I don't think she even knows who she loves because she tells both men, "it has always been you." It is really difficult to trust her and I'm surprised the men put up with her and continue to stand by her.

Despite Lilly's indecisiveness, Relatively Close was action packed with romance, murder and mystery. This book revolves around the importance of family and determining the right people to trust.

Before you read Relatively Close, be sure to read Easter's Lilly and Brother Number 3 beforehand. From beginning to end, you will crave more of the Montiago family.

5.0 out of 5 stars Relatively Close, May 15, 2012
This review is from: Relatively Close (Paperback)
Recovering from the latest family trauma has made the Montiago family wake up to the fact that their priorities have definitely been misplaced. With Max throwing himself into the depths of his work as an FBI operative, he inadvertently sends the wrong message to his wife and brothers. In Relatively Close, the third book of the series, Lilly fights for the attention of her husband, until it becomes painfully clear that she is up against a mistress way more powerful than the ones she has fought before. Keeping it relatively close is something with which Lilly is way too familiar. She turns her attentions to another, only to find out that the reality of the business, which has kept her dripping in diamonds and living in mansions, is nothing more than an ugly reminder of El Diablo anda suelto: The devil running loose.

My Review

This is the third book in this series by Judy Serrano and I'm still wanting more! This book picks up where Brother Number Three left off and Lilly is still just as confused! I think that's why I like her so much....I can relate... to the confusion, not all these brothers head over heels in love with her!

I'm not even sure who I want Lilly with!

Thank you Judy Serrano for another fabulous book.... eagerly awaiting the next one!

I also wanted to mention (pats self on back) That Judy Serrano has a quote from me on the COVER of the book! YAY! I was so excited to see that. Thank you!!

I highly recommend this book...just be sure to read the first two before you read this one.

Easters Lilly

and

Brother Number Three

5.0 out of 5 stars "relatively Close to My Heart", April 30, 2012
Relatively Close by Judy Serrano is the latest installment of the series that started with Easter's Lily. In this book Lily's life and the lives of those she loves becomes more complicated. Here is a brief summary of the story.

What will Lily do in this installment? Will she stay with Max and forgive him? Will she run off with Hector- Brother Number 3 or will she turn to Diego (the oldest brother) for comfort. My heart is torn for Lily. I know that deep down all she wants is be loved and have her family and be happy. As I was reading this I can see parts of myself in this character. It is amazing that how much we really were alike. Granted I never have cheated on my husband and NO!!!! He is not a FBI agent LOL. But lately I feel unwanted and unloved. (We all go through this stage at some time Don't we??) So with that said I definitely say that I could identify with Lily. I loved this series and I cannot wait until the next book comes out.

I received a complimentary copy of the book in exchange for an honest review.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Loved It!, April 20, 2012
This review is from: Relatively Close (Paperback)
I am a huge fan of Judy Serrano so expected nothing less than a well written book with lots going on again. The story started off exactly where the second book had left off. Where Junior had shot Max.

Lilly was a vigilant wife who sat reading to Max everyday for almost a year while he lay in a coma.

But then she needed a companion and the person she asked for that companionship was the already taken Hector AGAIN!

When Max finally does come out of the coma he and Hector compete for Lilly's affection.

With attempted rape, kidnap, shootings, abuse, bed hopping , highs and lows it made another gripping book and I read it so quickly as I could not put it down.

I totally loved the book as I did the other two in the series and with another HUGE cliffhanger at the ending of Relatively Close I am left waiting eagerly for the next book to be released.

5.0 out of 5 stars Relatively Close is Absolutely Awesome!, March 16, 2012
This review is from: Relatively Close (Paperback)
I absolutely loved the beginning and the end of this book! I can't go into details for desire to not spoil you, but the beginning (like the first 6 chapters) and the end (last 4 chapters) were just amazing. Serrano, true to the transition from Easter's Lilly to Brother Number Three, begins Relatively Close just seconds after Brother Number Three ends. Within the first five paragraphs I was easily hooked into the story and sucked back into the world of Lilly Montiago. While the middle of the book slowed down a bit, the very ending picked right back up and left me dumbfounded, despite the fact that seconds ago I looked down and saw that I was at 97% through the book.
Despite a slower-paced and not all-enthralling, middle, Relatively Close still earns five shiny stars in my opinion. There's everything in it that you've come to love about Lilly Montiago and the gang: captures, close calls with death, babies, and the never-ending Lilly-tradeoff between the brothers; as well as original plot twists and events that keeps the story moving on and interesting.

This book had me utterly confused for a while (which may have effected my view of the middle of the book) over which brother I thought should end up with Lilly. I'll not give spoilers and say how it ends, but I will say that each one of the three brothers have all screwed up with Lilly in ways that makes me think they are jerks. Max says it best, I think, when he says "Always remember, Lilly (and reader), there is no good one." And, like Lilly, even with that knowledge I keep wanting her to end up with "the good one." But I think that's one of the things that is so brilliant about Serrano's writing. It makes me want to keep reading and to root for at least one of the characters, even though it is plainly obvious that they all make dumb decisions.

All in all, Relatively Close is the best book in the series so far, and I cannot wait to read the next book in this series.

I was given this book for my honest opinion, no other compensation was received. This review only reflects my personal opinion.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Awesome, March 15, 2012
Relatively Close by Judy Serrano

Wow I just don't know what to expect out of Lilly as far as whom she wants to be with, but I can understand her confusion.

This is the third book in the series. I have read, and they just keep getting better and better. This story has so much betrayal, lies, deceit and affairs in it; you won't know who to trust. The bad guys can be good and the good guys can be so bad. And every one wants what the Monitago brothers have, Lilly!

Judy Serrano deserves to be on a top seller list right up there with Nora Roberts, James Patterson, John Grisham and more. She brings so much emotions, excitement, and chaos into her stories. The whole Easter Lilly Series will keep you at the edge of your seat with each series being better the last.

Absolutely Awesome 5 stars

Patricia L. Foltz
Way2Kool Design Reviews.

5.0 out of 5 stars Edge of your seat page turner., February 17, 2012
I read this book for Ever After PR.

When I started this book I thought it was the end of Lilly's story. Oh but I was wrong there will obviously be at least 1 more book. I'm glad. I loved these books.

This book as always picks up where the last one (Brother Number 3) lets off.

I think this series would make for a great movie series. There is something for both men and women. The men can have the violence and shooting. The women get love and romance.

Of course Lilly is back and forth between her 2 men. So what else is new on that aspect? Lilly has been through a lot in her life.

Everyone is connected to everyone it seems. The find out the name of an enemy and it turns out its a relative somehow to another enemy.

You also get dirty cops and FBI agents. You never really know who you can trust.

Love love love this series. The author really sucks you in and makes you feel the story come to life. This was another edge of your seat book. I read it in a day again.

Relatively Close
Relatively Close by Judy Serrano (Paperback - February 9, 2012)
$18.95 $17.06