- Hardcover: 470 pages
- Publisher: Genealogical Publishing Company; 1st edition (2001)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0806316772
- ISBN-13: 978-0806316772
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 1 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.7 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,049,449 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Irish Relatives and Friends From "Information Wanted" Ads in the Irish-American, 1850-1871 Hardcover – 2001
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
More About the Author
Top Customer Reviews
It's been read from cover to cover and references to potential family members flagged for further research. It's pricey, but an immense amount of work had to go into the research for this particular gem. And if you've dead-ended with only the knowledge of where someone came from in Ireland, this book may provide a clue or two to help you along.
For me it was well worth the investment.