Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

91%
Format: Audio CDChange

on October 21, 2015
What a nice CD. I was looking for music to use in a chair yoga class or otherwise gentle yoga class and love this CD. It's timeless classical music that you can listen to over and over. Many students have commented how much they like it. Even with the little MP3 "teasers" I have bought so much music that ended up not being usable because after a minute- here come the screeching flutes or whaling vocals - not a big fan!
Of course this would be nice music for anyone looking for a relaxing vibe. Highly recommended.
on July 10, 2013
I was really having trouble sleeping at the end of a stressful day, even taking sleeping meds. So I purchased this CD and put it on while I'm getting ready for bed and reading. I've even left it playing when I go to sleep with the sound low. It is great and works for just what I needed - help to relax. I don't understand all the science behind it - I only know it works for me. And the music isn't something weird - it's standard classical music.
on June 26, 2015
My son had difficulties falling asleep. He was about 3yrs old. I played it every evening to help him get to sleep, and it worked like a charm! We (yes, even me) are asleep usually by song #4. Beautiful Piano and oboe. Love it! You should tryit too. I now have it on my phone so that when we are traveling we can listen to the same music. We all fall beautifully asleep. We have been using this CD everyday for about 5 years now.
on March 1, 2013
Love all of Dr Weils stuff.......this CD is awesome. Beautiful classical music that soothes
the soul and helps you decompress. I work a very stressful job and have a chronic illness and I use
this CD all the time.......you will love it.
on September 3, 2013
I find this provides a lovely background that calms me. It is unobtrusive and yet very pleasant. I find myself being frequently drawn to play it even though I own a lot of great CDs of different types. It definitely lessens my stress.
on February 1, 2016
Definitely helps me relax and fall asleep sooner. I've struggled with insomnia my entire life, and tried everything, even the serious Rx, which can be highly addictive. This CD has been such a blessing. Thank you, Dr. Weil!
on August 28, 2010
I got this quickly and for a good price. I found this cd at my yoga class and it continues to be one of my favorites.
on February 2, 2013
I love this cd. the music is beautiful and it really is de-stressing. I play it for my cat when I have to leave. She loves it!
on September 2, 2013
A nice CD to relax with, but not exactly my kind of music. Therefor I do not use it often.
on August 19, 2015
WORKS REALLY WELL--DOES EXACTLY WHAT IT SAYS.