4.0 out of 5 stars Thank you, Amazon!
How wonderful of Amazon to offer this free collection of music for relaxation, meditation, massage, spa & yoga. They don't say this but I'll add that it goes especially well with a morning bowl of granola or with sex.

Published on June 29, 2012 by A fellow with a keyboard

2.0 out of 5 stars amazom sampler
This is a free sampler of relaxing music from a variety of sources. If you are looking to find difference types or sources of relaxing/meditating music this may be helpful. It is not relaxing in itself as the music keeps changing every 3 to 5 minutes.
Published 16 months ago by Lynn Koehl

4.0 out of 5 stars Thank you, Amazon!, June 29, 2012
This review is from: Relaxation & Meditation (Exclusive Amazon Sampler Featuring 60 Minutes of Music for Relaxation, Meditation, Massage, Spa & Yoga) (MP3 Music)

I tried out the track "Native American Flute for Newborns" on my dog since he is basically the equivalent of a newborn. Afterward, he looked calmer and more at ease. All of the sudden he was At One with the squirrels.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect music for working, yoga, meditating; very soothing, July 6, 2012
This is really excellent music for yoga, massage, meditation and it's fantastic background music while working. It is very soothing music. It also made my dog pass out (and no it wasn't from boredom). Nice job Massage Tribe and Amazon!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Mix Of Relaxation Pieces, July 8, 2012
I don't do yoga and the closest I get to a spa is a lawn chair in the yard, but this is a pretty nice collection of relaxation music. I must admit that I'm not a big fan of tribal flute which this album has quite a bit of, but it has enough variation that I am still enjoying it. It has some guitar, piano and nature sounds in the mix which are my favorites. Songs I like best are "Guitar Raga in A", "I Wish To Visit Dehli" and "Nomad Dreams". If you don't like all the songs you will still definitely find a few keepers here.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stays on repeat-play., August 20, 2012
I discovered this cd-sampler by accident last week when it was advertised for free. This is NOT one of those moments when you say to yourself, you get-what-you-pay-for!

This is a beautiful 17-track of relaxing instrumental that have will easily set a very somber and peaceful mood not more than 2 minutes after you hit play.

I've literally put this on and didn't realize that a couple of hours had passed as I peacefully went about my work unaware that it had repeated.

If this is still free as you read this, I strongly recommend that you pick it up, if not I wouldn't be hesitant to recommend anyone willing to spend $10 for a set of songs that will bring tranquility to any environment.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Sleep, August 11, 2012
The music is very nice to fall asleep with at night. It is relaxing and cuts out the background noise. I really like it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very soothing, August 12, 2012
mica (Somewhere, USA) - See all my reviews
I listen to this all the time at work and it keeps me focused. Great music! It's also a great way to unwind at the end of the day. Also, if you have trouble sleeping, it may help you out.

5.0 out of 5 stars So relaxing, August 10, 2012
This is a perfect cd of music to relax with. I find the instrumentals very soothing & I'm really enjoying it.

5.0 out of 5 stars "Relaxation And Meditation" -- 17 tracks of Native American and Indian music -- Masseuse not included!, April 26, 2013
Lori Parker (Franklin, North Carolina) - See all my reviews
I find that Native American and Indian flute melodies aid in relaxation. I simply wasn't born with a "stop worrying" button. This album helps. I don't so much listen as I absorb the wavy sounds. Who knew so much could be done with flute, lute, guitar, rattles, chimes, and a bit of rain, wind, and crickets? I especially like that there isn't any piano, which tends to take away from traditional flute and lute music.

I usually give a listing of favorite tracks in my reviews, but I can't this time. As I listened to the album, as I do on my computer much of the time these days, I continued to find that each song was special in its own right. "Night Song" is the most singular for flute aficionados. "Peaceful Rainstorms" is the only piece with water sounds included. "I Wish To Visit Delhi" provides a distinct international flavor that remains gentle, yet provocative. None are fast-paced. All are strictly instrumentals.

My only complaint is that, for a album claiming to be good for relaxation, meditation, spa, and massage therapy and by "Massage Tribe," the masseuse was not included!

I purchased this album during a search for another relaxation CD. Check out the other one I bought at the same time. It "says" that it is for children, but my vote is that I can use it just as well.

Sleep Like a Princess (Exclusive Amazon Digital Sampler for Sleep & Lullaby Music)

5.0 out of 5 stars this is wonderful, March 2, 2013
i love putting this on before going to sleep to help me relax and take my mind off the events of the day - would highly recommend it!

2.0 out of 5 stars amazom sampler, March 1, 2013