Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Relayted
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Format: Audio CD|Change

on September 5, 2010
This is a perfect album in every way. It creates a gorgeous, sonically unique mood 69 BPM and sustains it through the whole album. This is brilliant musicians making a record in the sonic space between the classic soul of Al Green and the ambient folk of the Castanets. No irony here; all sincerity; completely amazing. Get ready to be converted to the merits of saxophone riffs and breathy vocals.
on July 19, 2010
If Pink Floyd made a chill soul album, and let Traffic sit in on a couple tracks, it might resemble something like Relayted. Solid album all around, but a few parts get a little out there. A step away from how we know Bon Iver, but great nonetheless.
on February 12, 2011
I suck at reviewing music, but I can't stop listening to this album and I have to tell the world. It fuels my hilly bike rides, long car trips, showers (giggety), and the songs will not leave my head. I think I'm giving myself a headache from listening to it too much but I cannot stop. I hope they go to Sasquatch in May as they are rumored to; I will be front and center. I had no idea what to expect form the snippets available on here, but when I read more and realized Justin Vernon was involved I couldn't resist. Spanish Platinum, Ride and Crystal Rope are my champions.
on April 29, 2011
I don't even know where I heard of this group, but I'm really glad I found this record. It is really cool. A ton of variety. some super cool and mellow, and other tracks are more lively. Great to listen to while entertaining or working around the house. Turn up the volume.
on June 14, 2013
These guys resurrected the best of late seventies/early eighties yacht rock and made it for modern times. Amazing arrangement, orchestration and production. Total win for emotional sexy "smooth" music.
on December 30, 2014
Has to be one of the absolutely best, relatively unknown albums I have ever heard. Smooth, chilling and beautiful - this record "puts out the vibe". For someone who appreciates nearly every musical genre under the sun, this is about as close to a masterpiece as I have heard in recent years. Enjoy and share
on May 10, 2013
I picked ths album from some 'Best Of' list and I keep going through cycles of playing it, putting it on some crazy repetitive cycle, and putting it awayonly to drag it out a month later. It just sucks you in with its addictive, haunting meoldies and arrangements and each song takes you on a different journey from the last one. Highly recommended - I really wish that it had a higher profile, because it deserves it.
VINE VOICEon February 5, 2012
Hard to typify this music, it's neither uplifting nor depressing, but it does have a consistent and very listenable downtempo vibe. Auditioning the sample snippets will give you a good idea if this music is right for you.

It takes skill to juxtapose diverse sounds and get them to work together- mission accomplished here, in my opinion (especially liked the bass and percussion).

I thought the only weak spot on this album was the cover of Godley and Creme's "Cry".

The last three tracks cemented it for me - this one's a keeper.
on September 16, 2011
I've been a huge fan of this album since it was released in late 2010, and it sounds just as fresh hearing it today. The album flows together beautifully, and contains a wide variety of genres from a bunch of super-talented musicians. It's a shame that Relayted isn't more well known in the music community because it truly is a modern day classic that has a ton of staying power. Get this album! Standout tracks: The Walker, Spanish Platinum,Faded High.
on October 3, 2014
A couple of great songs. The rest are just painful to listen to.