ACDelco Radiators & Heating Components Best Books of the Month Shop Men's Watches Cloud Drive Photos nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums belkin All-New Fire TV Stick with Voice Remote Grocery Introducing Handmade Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer wdftv wdftv wdftv  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Shop Now Learn more

New Release Complete Series DVD & Blu-ray Case Will Not Be As Great As The Original

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 4, 2009 4:35:55 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 4, 2009 4:39:32 AM PDT
Watcher says:
The new releases of this incredible series failed to capture the authenticity and originality of the original cases and unique packaging, which was actually wooden, giving it the classic feel that this epic series deserves. I daresay because of it, the original DVDs will be collector's items. Absolutely THE BEST cases produced on any movie or TV series that I know of.

Posted on Dec 23, 2009 7:38:35 PM PST
Anthony says:
I agree partly, but the old box is also a little cumbersome. You have to open the box, and then take out the DVD sleeves, then fold the whole thing out to find the episode you want to watch. I really like the new set, you can quickly flip to the episode and take it out.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  Oct 4, 2009
Latest post:  Dec 23, 2009

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Rome: The Complete Series
Rome: The Complete Series by Various (DVD - 2009)
4.6 out of 5 stars (559)