Release Date on Amazon conflicts with others

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-16 of 16 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Aug 2, 2012 11:52:48 AM PDT
Shadowreaver says:
Just to let you all know. Every other source I have checked (Gamestop, Newegg, Bestbuy etc.) is showing the release date of this game as 9/11/2012 . I do not believe Xseed has officially posted anything about this, as I have checked their forums, but be aware that this date is not solid and most likely will change. If I get an official response from Xseed saying when the date really is, I will be sure to post/link here.

Posted on Aug 2, 2012 10:39:38 PM PDT
http://www.siliconera.com/2012/08/02/cant-wait-for-ragnarok-odyssey-you-can-get-an-english-version-on-august-16/
siliconera has asked xseed about a release date for NA and they don't have a set release date for Ragnarok Odyssey yet so I doubt they will answer you. The only english version of Ragnarok being released so far will come out Aug 16 in China.

Posted on Aug 4, 2012 2:06:05 AM PDT
I don't really care too much if it releases this month or next month. I'm just glad that it's being released in English.

Posted on Aug 14, 2012 10:22:07 AM PDT
Well...now the date has been changed to Oct. 16. Bummer.

Posted on Aug 14, 2012 12:48:48 PM PDT
B. Hoover says:
I don't understand the discrepancy between the posted dates. If an English version is available Aug 16th in China, why an October 16th release date? Seriously...... It must be a server issue for on-line play. The Vita has been plagued by false release dates from the start. Not to mention October is now a month for like 80 Vita releases.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 15, 2012 5:22:05 AM PDT
Rob says:
Don't worry, the rest due in October will be pushed out as well.

Posted on Aug 16, 2012 11:14:42 AM PDT
Shadowreaver says:
Xseed still has not confirmed a release date at all, however, it does look like the other retailers have pushed out the release date to 10/16/2012. To be honest, there are so many games coming out in October already and IF this is actually released at the specified date, I will most likely be playing something else.

There actually IS an English version that was released today(Chinese + English version). I Ordered mine there and as some of you may already know; The PSVita is not region locked. I snagged mine over at www.play-asia.com .

This copy includes the DLC that has been released (Integrated into the physical card).

So for those who simply cannot wait, this version should work for you.

Posted on Aug 23, 2012 9:05:42 PM PDT
Uke-kyun says:
I don't know whether I'm tired of waiting for games like this and Tales of Innocence R and all the other amazing ones that have never shown up here in the US... or just getting used to it. Either way, I haven't even turned on my vita in about a month.

Posted on Sep 13, 2012 11:19:36 AM PDT
Does anybody know if the English version will have Japanese subtitles? And if not does anyone know if I would be able to play online with someone if I have the Japanes version and they have the English version(I doubt it)?

Posted on Oct 4, 2012 6:37:01 AM PDT
End All says:
Yeah... even though it says it's going to be released on the 30th on the page for the item... from my pre-order that I placed months ago for it, the delivery estimate is the 16th of october lol I'm sure it's just a page glitch...

Posted on Oct 5, 2012 6:41:11 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 5, 2012 6:41:34 AM PDT
Hello,

We have received new release date information related to your pre-ordered video game in the order you placed on September 10, 2012 (Order# ). The release date for the video game listed below has been changed by the publisher, and we want to provide you with a new delivery estimate based on the new release date:

"Ragnarok Odyssey"
Estimated arrival date: October 30, 2012

Not a glitch.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 5, 2012 10:03:38 AM PDT
End All says:
Well that certainly adds to the discussion. I got the email informing me about it just last night. Kind of a bummer, but at least it's coming within the month :D

I'm too busy with RE6 to take on any more projects and still hope to bathe and move more than just my hands and my eyes haha

Posted on Oct 7, 2012 11:03:07 AM PDT
M., Nola says:
Why does every single Vita keep getting push backed... This is like the 3rd time now its being pushed back

Posted on Oct 25, 2012 2:41:53 AM PDT
http://www.siliconera.com/2012/10/10/ragnarok-odyssey-arrives-in-north-america-on-october-30/

http://www.facebook.com/XSEEDGames

These sources say 10/30 is the official date now. Finally good to see an actual release date for once. Enjoy the game everyone!

Posted on Oct 27, 2012 8:29:57 AM PDT
Mike says:
Why they don't have Release-day delivery??

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 29, 2012 12:09:52 AM PDT
L says:
they will for a cost (choose one-day shipping)
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  13
Total posts:  16
Initial post:  Aug 2, 2012
Latest post:  Oct 29, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Ragnarok Odyssey - PlayStation Vita
Ragnarok Odyssey - PlayStation Vita by Xseed (PlayStation Vita)
3.8 out of 5 stars   (46)