Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro
Customer Discussions > Skate 3 - Xbox 360 forum

Release Date Delivery For Skate 3?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jan 18, 2010 10:30:34 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 18, 2010 10:34:52 AM PST
TiKiMaN1 says:
Hey Amazon can we get release date delivery on Skate 3? Perhaps the biggest feature of this game is skating with your team. I want to able to do this on day one.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 16, 2010 4:20:08 PM PST
Matt says:
I've asked Amazon about release-date delivery before for a different game (I think it was Saboteur) and they responded by telling me to keep watching because they may add it toward the end. Here's the actual response they sent me.

"We only offer the Release-Date Delivery option when we know we can get the item from our suppliers in time to meet our delivery promise to you. It is possible that this item will become eligible as the release date gets closer and we've confirmed our inventory. At this time, I can only suggest that you check back on Amazon.com at a later time. If this item becomes eligible for Release-Date Delivery, that information will be posted on the item detail page."

So I guess just keep watching to see if they add release-date delivery. They never did for Saboteur, but then again that game wasn't near as big as Skate 3 is sure to be. I'm with you though, I'm hoping they add it because I really want to play this on day one. Might end up going out to a store to buy it, but I live in a small city with no Gamestop's or stores that sell games at all, except radio shack, so I have to drive about 30-45 minutes to get to a store so I really prefer having my games and things shipped.

Radio shack may have it, or maybe I can request they have one shipped to store, but they usually only have about three games from each console, and they usually aren't new releases...plus they overcharge for everything in the store, though I've never really checked the prices on the games...

But yes, I really hope they add release-date delivery...

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 17, 2010 4:00:05 PM PDT
TiKiMaN1 says:
Thanks for the reply. This game continues to look more and more awesome. Hopefully I will be able to get it on Day 1.

Posted on Mar 27, 2010 9:14:49 AM PDT
[Deleted by the author on Mar 27, 2010 9:15:32 AM PDT]

Posted on Mar 31, 2010 6:19:56 PM PDT
TiKiMaN1 says:
Thanks for the release-date delivery Amazon! So stoked to receive the game on May 11th!

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 3, 2010 1:21:26 AM PDT
Matt says:
Yeah, I just noticed release-date delivery up myself...awesome. Thanks Amazon, always appreciate when you can get us release-date delivery. Hopefully this will be kind of like my Just Cause 2 release-date delivery and come at 9AM in the morning. Usually UPS doesn't deliver until around 5PM, even release-date delivery items, but for some reason Just Cause 2 got here at 9AM...it was pretty awesome...I'm crossing my fingers Skate 3 gets here sooner rather than later!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Skate 3 - Xbox 360 forum
Participants:  3
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  Jan 18, 2010
Latest post:  Apr 3, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Skate 3 - Xbox 360
Skate 3 - Xbox 360 by Electronic Arts (Xbox 360)
4.4 out of 5 stars (358)