Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

Release Date Delivery

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jan 6, 2012 7:33:08 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 6, 2012 7:35:43 PM PST
Cars&Guitars says:
Release Date Delivery, which is CLEARLY advertised on the front page, is NOT listed during check out. Deceiving and a huge lie. Why hasn't Amazon fixed this?!

Btw, I'm no longer a prime member. If that helps.

PLEASE fix this so I can get this game in time for the Vita's release date. I don't want to pay $10 for One Day Shipping. Or deal with the super slow Free Saver Shipping, either. If that's the case then I rather go elsewhere to preorder this game. You have 7 weeks to do this, get it fixed!

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 9, 2012 12:27:08 PM PST
It's like this for all the other games and it was like this for the first edition model of the Vita but that got fixed earlier today so don't worry thy will fix it soon. Me and other people have been complaining on the other vita related forms about this issue and others but the main one what the First Edition model of the PS Vita but sense that fix I'm am for sure they will fix this too. It's been a slow process with amazon with PS Vita related items but i have been checking everyday to see what they updated far as new items, release dates, a release date shipping option, and pricing, and i notice at least every 2-3 days they do update something positive PS Vita related so all i can say is be patient and don't worry :)

Posted on Jan 14, 2012 3:59:34 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 14, 2012 4:00:29 PM PST
Sesho says:
Well, its January 14 and I still cant get release date delivery on this. I did just pre-order a memory card and it did have the release date delivery option in your cart. Still doesn't seem to be working on any of the games though. And I definitely would not "assume" that Amazon is just going to fix this. Make sure you leave some feedback at the bottom of the product page to make Amazon aware of your displeasure.

Posted on Jan 16, 2012 9:11:45 PM PST
CandyGirlNJ says:
It's the night of the 17th and No Release Date Delivery. I'm contacting Amazon about this tomorrow.

Posted on Jan 18, 2012 3:30:11 PM PST
Paul Keeler says:
Looks like they finally fixed Release Date delivery. I sent them an email and they said it should work soon. Seems like it works now.

Posted on Jan 20, 2012 6:45:58 PM PST
Sesho says:
Paul,
thanks for the update. I've kinda been checking back here and there about the release date delivery and then i just gave up until your post.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  Jan 6, 2012
Latest post:  Jan 20, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational
Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational by Sony Computer Entertainment (PlayStation Vita)
4.4 out of 5 stars (158)