Release Date Delivery?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 22, 2010 1:03:55 PM PDT
Mark Pickett says:
I don't seem to have the option to select release date delivery. Is that going to be available soon?

Posted on Oct 29, 2010 6:23:01 PM PDT
Aaron says:
hopefully they will when they update the release date. it's been announced for the 9th

Posted on Nov 8, 2010 4:07:33 PM PST
I think at this point it isn't happening. Oh well, for me I'm going to be getting a new game every few days which is nice.

Posted on Nov 8, 2010 7:17:34 PM PST
CookedXenon says:
I have 3 games from amazon all releasing on the 9th. The Fight, Sly Collection and Singstar Dance. 3 very different games. They all have the same late date, November 17, 2010 - November 22, 2010 estimated delivery date. Granted, I chose free shipping. However, I tried them at standard shipping and it didn't improve the delivery time. Instead of November 17th to November 22nd, it just said November 17th. I decided to put it back to free shipping obviously after seeing that. For all three of those games to be back ordered is a joke to me. They did this with the PS3 game Time Crisis Razing Storm. They gave me the same back ordered BS line for that too. I believed it then, but now I think its just a company line. I'm sorry but there is no way Sly Collection or Singstar Dance is going to be back ordered and although The Fight has alot of hype...I doubt thats going to be back ordered. I think amazon.com's video game service is degrading, I loved amazon, but overall, in the last month and half this is happening more and more. It's not surprising that they don't let people choose release date delivery, because they know they probably aren't going to have it immediately.

Posted on Nov 8, 2010 7:27:18 PM PST
I'm curious as to why it is back ordered as well. It's not one of those hugely hyped games like COD so there's no reason why they should be short on supplies.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  Oct 22, 2010
Latest post:  Nov 8, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
The Sly Collection - Playstation 3
The Sly Collection - Playstation 3 by Sony Computer Entertainment (PlayStation 3)
4.7 out of 5 stars   (271)