Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS
Release Date ugh release date on amazon is March 31???? what happened to the 22nd???
i was desperately hoping for 22nd I have two trips in that two week period...
asked by Ying Li on March 13, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 answers
A
I noticed on Canon's site it shows the estimated ship date as 3/26:

http://shop.usa.canon.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_10051_10051_305370_-1?WT.mc_id=C000000

Another article I saw indicated that Best Buy has their sell date as 3/25. Hopefully Amazon will update the page soon so we know their ship date.
Jayde Moors answered on March 16, 2012
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I was wondering the same. I was thinking it was just a "placeholder" date Amazon was using since the only official news about the release was the end of March. I noticed that it no longer says March 31st though so maybe that's a good sign :).
Jayde Moors answered on March 13, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I hear some stores have already gotten there 5D mark III supply in. Hopefully amazon will start shipping next week. Canon has given the ok to sell them next week
CrazyShopper918 answered on March 14, 2012

A
I have heard that it should ship next week so if you have prime you might see it at your door 26th 0r 27th with 1 day shipping

Some people are are reporting the kit went into a "shipping soon status for some " so who knows I have heard the 22 and the 25th for release date
CrazyShopper918 answered on March 17, 2012

A
My buddy just walked in to a local camera store in Seattle today (3/23) and bought a 5D MkIII kit with the lens. I would hope that orders from Amazon will ship soon.
QueasyTurtle answered on March 24, 2012
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product