Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing STEM

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-19 of 19 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jul 4, 2010 8:10:01 PM PDT
C. Derby says:
I thought it was kind of amusing when I saw this release date under product details:

Release Date: December 31, 2020

Posted on Jul 10, 2010 3:25:08 PM PDT
Cerdac says:
hmmm. Little early to even announce the game isn't it?

Posted on Jul 16, 2010 7:55:03 PM PDT
Sonari says:
Yeah, I was like, "What?! No way is it that far away!" I'm guessing that whoever put that there didn't know the release date so they put the latest date possible. I guess it can't be more then ten years in the future? OR, perhaps it was just a type-o and it's really coming out December 31, 2010. That's not too far away.

Posted on Jul 19, 2010 1:55:17 PM PDT
Amby says:
That made me laugh too. And no way is it coming out this year. You know how Square Enix works. They take a year or two to make a game, then another year to translate it into English.

Posted on Jul 19, 2010 8:51:44 PM PDT
T. Hendon says:
The release date in NA is unknown. The release is set for october in japan.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 25, 2010 1:19:57 PM PDT
I hope you are right

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 25, 2010 1:19:59 PM PDT
I hope you are right

Posted on Aug 3, 2010 10:53:24 AM PDT
GRIM KITTY says:
I thought it was really funny with the release date too. But I think it will be out at the end of the year or early next year. Birth by Sleep was realeased in JP Jan 9, and now we're getting it Sept 7. Also, coded already existed as a game. They just have to rewrite the code for NDS so maybe that will help speed things up.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 9, 2010 4:07:20 PM PDT
Anna Jones says:
He is right. So far, it is set for October. Which means, if BBS is any indication, it should be out by june of next year

Posted on Aug 13, 2010 3:15:37 AM PDT
S. Gibson says:
I'm so pumped for this game, just ten more years.

Posted on Aug 20, 2010 2:58:11 AM PDT
Jesse Potter says:
All good things are worth waiting for.

Posted on Aug 23, 2010 7:46:18 PM PDT
Anna Jones says:
For anyone who believes that this game comes out next decade, you need to get your head examined, no offense intended. If one looks at the patterns for the previous Kingdom Hearts games, and even for the Final Fantasy games, also created by Square Enix, then you would know that this release date is completely bogus. Also, I just want to say... 2 MORE WEEKS UNTIL BIRTH BY SLEEP!!!!!!!!!!

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 24, 2010 11:26:16 PM PDT
S. Craig says:
Um, I'm pretty sure all the comments about having to wait ten years were joking. No one seriously believes that. :)

Posted on Aug 30, 2010 9:57:48 PM PDT
I seriously believe that...lol nah. The next two DS handheld systems would have come out by then. But I can imagine this is not coming out for another year or two considering Birth by Sleep is just coming out in the US. But we can always hope.

Posted on Sep 5, 2010 2:07:43 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Sep 5, 2010 11:19:40 AM PDT
EmmyJ says:
Super excited now that a new, and much closer, date is up :D The original for 2020 was... well it made me laugh XD But I'm thrilled that it's saying it'll be out by th 31st of March next year now :D Plus... 2 more days till Birth By Sleep!!! So excited for all of this new KH stuff!!

Posted on Sep 15, 2010 9:43:38 PM PDT
Sparhawk says:
Wait, how many Soras are there now? And does being dropped into a handheld game generate new ones each time?

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 15, 2010 9:56:22 PM PDT
S. Craig says:
Huh? What do you mean how many Soras are there? There's 6 games total and he's in 4 of them, but there's only one Sora. Unless you're talking about Roxas and Ventus. Sorry, man, you've totally lost me. XD

Posted on Sep 16, 2010 2:19:44 PM PDT
S. Craig,

You missed one aspect of what Sparhawk was talking about. Coded features a digital form of Sora that explores the worlds within Jiminy's journal.

Also, the scene in the KH 3DS trailer comes to mind (in which many Soras fall from the sky). That scene may be a vision/dream or a demo video with a strange reference to many 'forms' of Sora, like Roxas.

Posted on Oct 6, 2010 3:38:58 PM PDT
The game has been announced for a January 11, 2011 release date.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  16
Total posts:  19
Initial post:  Jul 4, 2010
Latest post:  Oct 6, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 4 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Kingdom Hearts Re:coded
Kingdom Hearts Re:coded by Square Enix (Nintendo DS)
4.3 out of 5 stars (162)