Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-11 of 11 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 10, 2012 11:17:36 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 10, 2012 11:25:10 AM PST
D. Stapleton says:
I pre-ordered this back in August 30 but I recently updated my payment information. All of a sudden the delivery date was on the 15th. To everyone who pre-ordered, is your date set to the 13th? I tried contacting multiple customer service representatives but it seems like there is nothing they can do about this.

EDIT: I am a Prime Member as well

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 10, 2012 12:39:41 PM PST
Mega says:
paid for 2 day shipping. Delivery Estimate is Tuesday November 13.

Posted on Nov 10, 2012 2:44:51 PM PST
Mine is the 15th too. I have Prime. Just switched the delivery address and that did it.

Posted on Nov 10, 2012 3:16:32 PM PST
C. Bueno says:
I have prime, my delivery estimate is Tuesday November 13.

Posted on Nov 11, 2012 12:14:31 PM PST
jbo1018 says:
Prime member ordered in September and mine says estimate delivery on Tuesday the 13th and is already on shipping soon. If I remember correctly one time I pre-ordered a game and changed the shipping speed near the ship date and it ended up pushing me to the back of the line or something. I believe I spoke with customer service about it and they told me it was because I changed the shipping speed at the last minute. However, with Assassins Creed 3 I was worried I wouldn't get it release day and talked to customer service and THEY changed the shipping speed for me for free and it DIDNT get pushed back and I got it on release day. Hope this helps. Sorry for you guys if you have to wait :-(

Posted on Nov 11, 2012 7:01:07 PM PST
Guribe says:
I have the 2 day shipping as well and my delivery is still set for November 13 but my order summary says that it hasn't been shipped yet should i be worried?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 11, 2012 7:59:40 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 11, 2012 8:04:12 PM PST
jbo1018 says:
I just got my shipping email a bit ago for black ops but I didn't actually get my Assassins creed 3 shipping email till the day before release. So as long as it's shipped out by tomorrow and your date still says the 13th you should be good.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 11, 2012 8:07:12 PM PST
Guribe says:
Thanks I was starting to get worried

Posted on Nov 11, 2012 11:05:52 PM PST
JJ350 says:
Mine also switched to the 15'th. Amazon also screwed up the release date shipping for my Halo 4 LE pre-order. I am definitely cancelling all pre-orders I have for games that aren't sold out, Amazon has just been way too unreliable for new release video games lately.

Posted on Nov 12, 2012 8:48:03 PM PST
D. Stapleton says:
Thanks for the responses everyone. For some reason, mines actually shipped today and I'm getting it tomorrow. I guess they have seen my name enough times to resolve my issue lol. Hopefully others with the same problem as me get theirs asap as well. See you guys online

Posted on Nov 14, 2012 7:42:40 AM PST
i had the same problem i paid for release day shipping and now its saying that the estimated arrival time is November 20th
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  8
Total posts:  11
Initial post:  Nov 10, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 14, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Call of Duty: Black Ops II [Hardened Edition] - Playstation 3
Call of Duty: Black Ops II [Hardened Edition] - Playstation 3 by Activision Inc. (PlayStation 3)
4.5 out of 5 stars   (220)