Release date just confirmed in Japan. How about the US?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 10 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jun 3, 2011 1:50:25 AM PDT
XIAO CHEN says:
Release date in Japan will be 9/22 with the choice of a limited box (http://www.jp.playstation.com/scej/title/ico/?ref=rss). How about the US? umm...

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 3, 2011 3:38:57 PM PDT
thewindwaker says:
I heard the localization is already complete (it better be, it's just copying the same script...), so we shouldn't be too far behind this date.

After seeing that box set though, I don't really care when it releases here. I'm probably just going to import that. *drools*

Posted on Jun 6, 2011 6:00:28 PM PDT
Fixial says:
Sony just confirmed September for this game and It will be in 3d.

Posted on Jun 7, 2011 8:15:04 AM PDT
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011/06/07/coming-this-september-the-ico-shadow-of-the-colossus-collection-for-ps3/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ico_shadow_060711

Confirmed for release on September 27.

Posted on Jun 7, 2011 9:33:49 AM PDT
C. Merry says:
Easiest buy for PS3 until November

Posted on Jun 11, 2011 2:17:47 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 18, 2011 9:54:56 AM PDT
Totally the easiest buy until November. The people who don't buy this, or who shun it for the latest generic, boring FPS bloodfest need rounding up and putting on an island of their own... away from the rest of civilisation, just in case they decide to breed and pass on their twisted personality traits. ;)

This is the second chance people have to play these games without paying over the odds for the rare PS2 copies, or the third chance in the case of Europe where it Ico got a re-release. I suggest anyone who fancies themselves a gamer pre-order it this instant. They're more than games... they both transcend the medium, they move you on the exact same level a Hollywood classic film would, or a brilliant piece of art, or poem. If all you know is how to point a virtual gun and pull the trigger, I ask you, nay... BEG you to do yourselves a favour and experience something from the mind of a true auteur... and believe me, Fumito Ueda is no less an auteur than the likes of Hitchcock and Kubrick. You owe it to yourselves.

Posted on Jun 13, 2011 6:12:49 AM PDT
gregg says:
i've alway's wanted to own shadow of the colossus.. and ICO has alway's peeked my interest. It's just one of those things that just never seem's to happpen.. I've had multiple friends tell me about these 2 games and how wonderful they are. So when i saw that this was getting a 2in1 release i realised here was my chance.. and the release date is perfect.. because i can play shadow and ico until 11/11/11 wich is the date SKYRIM comes out...

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 18, 2011 9:13:58 AM PDT
Ted Riggs says:
These aren't RPG's so you won't be playing them that long unless you play 20 minutes a day. :P

Posted on Jun 18, 2011 9:53:13 AM PDT
These are two games best savoured, but I also don't think they'll last him from September to November. I try to do just two Colossi a day for SotC... any more seems like I'm gorging myself with something too special. To build upon that gastronomic analogy, It's like caviar... you don't shovel that stuff in your face, whereas a generic FPS shooter is a cheap sandwich with which you can stuff your face at will. :)

Posted on Jun 19, 2011 12:20:19 PM PDT
B. Gossard says:
Nice :3 When is Amazon going to update the release date though?
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  9
Total posts:  10
Initial post:  Jun 3, 2011
Latest post:  Jun 19, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
The ICO and Shadow of the Colossus Collection
The ICO and Shadow of the Colossus Collection by Sony Computer Entertainment (PlayStation 3)
4.5 out of 5 stars   (340)