Release date? Any update on expected release date?
asked by J. M. Griffin on March 5, 2010
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 37 answers
A
Answer from Canon support asking release date

Thank you for your inquiry. We value you as a Canon customer and
appreciate the opportunity to assist you. We are pleased to hear that
you are interested in the PowerShot SX210 IS.

This great new PowerShot SX210 IS is coming out in mid-March.
George Chapman answered on March 7, 2010
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
got mine Sat @ best buy. Waiting for mem card to come tomorrow
Daniel answered on March 29, 2010

A
I've been goig back and forth with Amazon about this camera for a few weeks. My latest response was that they basically have no clue when they'll receive the camera, but not to expect it before June 1. I had to re-read it a few times but it definitely said June! I agree with a previous poster, why in the he$# do we pre-order something, and have to wait 2-4 weeks to receive an item our neighbors are already using? I have been using Amazon for quite a few years, but their customer service has been very poor as of late. I'm thinking of cancelling my store card and teaching myself to shop elsewhere.
M. Troxler answered on March 31, 2010

A
I just bought one from my local Best Buy store.
SFsue answered on March 31, 2010

A
Why is there such a delay with the release date of this camera? Normally Amazon is good with having products in stock, when I read that other stores were carrying this item and Amazon still didn't have it sorta makes me wonder whats going on!!!
Thomas M. Geuther answered on April 1, 2010

A
Just received the camera today. waited forever for amazon. ended up buying it from tigerdirect.com. came with free shipping (fast too...ordered it on thurs). so far i'm really impressed with the camera. can't believe that even after this whole thread, amazon still maintains that the product has "not been released". I totally understand if they, for some reason, can't get their hands on this product. But at least update the page to say "out of stock", which is more accurate in this scenario. I initially thought that it wasn't going to come out till June ANYWHERE based on amazon's response to my email inquiry. Good thing I came across this thread. Thanks guys.
J. Kakar answered on April 5, 2010

A
Would love to know myself. No idea where to look or who to ask.
Daniel answered on March 6, 2010
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I was at Best Buy Saturday and an employee showed me a Street date of March 28th, which is on a Sunday
Mark Schmidt answered on March 7, 2010

A
I am not sure if the Camera will be released on a Sunday March 28th the street date or if it will be released the next day on a Monday or on a Tuesday
Mark Schmidt answered on March 7, 2010

A
I hope its before that, I need to purchase a camera before March 26th for a trip I'm taking...I'll cross my fingers.
J. M. Griffin answered on March 7, 2010
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   Next ›