Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Aug 3, 2010 1:36:40 PM PDT
Well, for me at least, Amazon dropped the ball on this one. They are usually very good with release day delivery, but this one is going to be a day late. They even modified my online invoice to make it look like it didn't have release day delivery.

Anyone else who pre-ordered this have their delivery date slip?

Posted on Aug 3, 2010 1:47:51 PM PDT
Not me

Posted on Aug 3, 2010 4:15:45 PM PDT
I got the movie about 15 minutes ago from Amazon.

Posted on Aug 3, 2010 7:04:05 PM PDT
J. Bryce says:
I preordered with release day delivery. The UPS tracking number even says it's supposed to be delivered today, but it never was. Contacted amazon, and they claim that I put "two day shipping" on my order so I'm still within my window, even though it said it would be delivered on release day if I did the two day shipping in the first place. Next time I see the price is the same at Best Buy I'll pay the tax and the gas and get it the day I meant to.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 4, 2010 12:21:48 PM PDT
I pre-ordered mine as well it said "get it on release day" and of course it didn't arrive. shipping information didn't even change on august 3rd. its now august 4th and it says out for delivery but delivery date says august 3rd. I don't usually pre order movies but I figured I would try it since i would get it on release day. well........ amazon did indeed drop the ball on this one.

Posted on Aug 5, 2010 8:03:21 AM PDT
Got mine release day so all is good
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  Aug 3, 2010
Latest post:  Aug 5, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions