Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Drowners Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Format: MP3 Music|Change

on August 12, 2008
I own 3( eternity, Always on His mind, relentless) of her albums and they are all heavy... in words... in meaning... in music. I don't prefer heavy rock style worship music, atleast not in church, I am hymn type guys... with just one of 2 instruments. But Misty's songs have always left me re-think my music taste... the words are phenomenal...there is song for every situation and every prayer and when you listen you would feel like "she stole your words", like "My Soul Longs for You" and "People Get Ready"... both these songs energetic that they would make baptist to lift hands up... old people dance...engage young people...definitely filled with the Holy Spirit.
This CD will WRECK your life!
I highly recommend it! You will fall to your knees in prayer and worship when listening to this WONDERFUL HEART FELT CD. I love Misty Edwards music because it comes from the heart of God. This is a MUST HAVE.

I love all of the songs but to name a few that totally blow you away are...My soul longs for You, All consuming FIRE, I will waste my life, Strings, Mystery, & Let me love you more.

My favorite is "You won't relent" personally because it comes from a scripture that God grasped my heart with months back in the book of Song of Solomon 8:6. I love this song because it interprets this scripture in a way that your heart, soul and spirit can relate with every word. Actually all of the songs are like that but this is just my personal favorite.

Song of Solomon 8:6:

Place me like a seal over your heart,
like a seal on your arm.
For love is as strong as death,
its jealousy as enduring as the grave.
Love flashes like fire,
the brightest kind of flame.

Buy this CD and all of her others! They will transform your love for God into deeper levels. Another couple of GREAT artist are...

Eddie James
Jason Upton
Rick Pino
Brian & Jenn Johnson
& The Summoning from Karen Wheaton's Ministries [...]

I also HIGHLY recommend the book: "The Secrets to the Secret Place" by: Bob Sorge. This book will help you to engage into another level of God through prayer by living out the secrets of the secret place. Check it out for yourself. It is WORTH THE MONEY!

God Bless!
on May 8, 2008
Every track on this CD is destined to be your favorite. All the songs capture God's relentless pursuit to capture our affections ("You Won't Relent") and our heart's cry to be filled with God's presence and to experience Him more and more ("My Soul Longs For You" and "All Consuming Fire"). Almost all of Misty's songs come to her while she and her team are in the prayer room at the International House of Prayer in Kansas City ([...]). They are looking at God (with the eyes of their heart), talking to Him, not just about Him ("Dove's Eyes").
on December 9, 2011
~Warning~ Misty Edwards.. Listen.. You wont be able to do anything.. no multi-tasking... no email reading.. no facebook.. Misty has tapped into the very heart of God. She has pressed through, follow her and when you look up she will be gone and you will be His presence.. Oh to be in HIS presence!! Love changes everything... go and Love!!
on May 26, 2008
I can't tell enough people about this album. Each song is incredible, and makes my soul feel like it is going to burst. It is every cry, prayer, emotion, and longing I have ever had towards the Creator. This album brings tears to my eyes every time I listen to it. It feels like the embodiment of my souls longing for God (summed up by track #2 'My Soul Longs for You'). I get goosebumps whenever 'People Get Ready' comes up. I can't even begin to describe how much this album has meant to me.
on May 19, 2010
Misty Edwards and her band are amazing! The whole CD is very good and you can't help but want to start worshiping and praising God. Some days while I'm working I will listen to this CD over and over, and I am moved into The Spirit and I can speak with Father much more clearly. Misty writes about being "In Love" with Jesus on the song I Will Waste My Life and it's so true. We all need to feel this intense passion of being in love with Jesus. I like how the tempo of this music shifts a lot, creating new feelings of energy within. I have not heard Misty's other CD's yet but I'm going to buy a couple because this one is so good. Watching her on God TV in The Prayer Room you can see and feel her passion for Jesus and her music. She is truly blessed and anointed and this music will be a blessing in your life.
on November 13, 2008
With nearly five hundred CDs in my collection, this is by far one of the most amazing disks I own. I stumbled upon this and downloaded a few songs. I soon came back and downloaded the whole album and another by the same artist. Very emotional and very, very worshipful. Quite remarkable.
on October 12, 2008
Oh my goodness, this album completely blew me away!! it is so awesome so completely in the spirit of worship and love-it is one of best worship albums that express love to JEsus that i have ever heard!! Please buy it and listen to it!! You wont be disappointed!!!
on March 10, 2013
There are 3 or 4 great songs on this album, although the overall tone is rather melancholy. I love Christian/worship music and have a very eclectic taste for music, in general, but I found some of these selections to be a bit strange.
on March 25, 2014
I try to have a handful of albums strictly for times of worship. This album takes me there. This isn't Christian pop music. Good worship is essential to your spiritual health and if you have developed a real taste for it then you will love this album.