Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing May4th

on July 28, 2013
The Brady is a watch that will wow! I've been looking at watches for a while in the department stores and online. This one, for its price is a value leader. By the way, I have the one with the Brady with the Blue dial not the Black, just because I ordered the Black received it, but saw the Blue in the store and fell in love with the Blue dial. The Blue dial is better looking than the Black dial for my tastes, and I have other watches with Black Dials including a new Nautica. Be warned, the Brady is heavy and I think is bigger than the diameter measurement that is posted by Relic. I have a new Nautica N20067G NCS 600 Classic Chronograph that is a stated 47 mm diameter, and the Brady is listed by Relic at 42 mm, but the Brady is about the same size if not bigger than the Relic Brady. Not sure whose measurements are more accurate, Nautica or Relic. So this is a big, thick and heavy watch. But again, it's a truly beautiful watch that has a more expensive look than the price. If you have a 7 inch or larger wrist, I'd say it's one of the best buys in the lesser expensive (non-high end) watch category. The build quality is excellent; the blue dial is beautiful as compared to the Invicta Speedway (Blue) that I returned. It's dial was almost purplish in color and also shiny. The dial and the band had a cheap look to them. In addition to the great looks of the watch, there is a 12 year warranty on the Brady! As an example, the Invicta Speedway has only a 1 year warranty, which is poor. The Brady is highly recommended if you want a big attractive and beautiful watch with a nice warranty.
on January 13, 2014
Note: I don't hate the watch. It's the company that gets one star from me.

I ordered this watch directly from Relic for about the same price as on Amazon. First, the outer bezel ring may be marked as a tachymeter, but this watch does not provide that function. I figured as much when I ordered it, so that didn't bother me. It also didn't bother me that the bezel right doesn't turn--I expected that as well.

However, as shown in the picture, the "60" marking on the bezel ring is at the 12 o'clock position. My watch arrived with the "60" marking at the 8 o'clock position. I contacted Relic to have that fixed and was told while it was covered by warranty, I would be responsible for shipping in both directions, amounting to something like $18.00.

$18.00 is more than 1/2 the cost of the watch! Why on earth would I pay 1/2 again the cost of the watch to fix a cosmetic defect? And what is up with the company charging me for return shipping for warranty work? I've never heard of such a thing.

Bottom line: it's a nice watch, but you'd better hope it works out of the box or you'll be paying upwards for $20 to get it repaired under warranty. I will never buy another Relic watch--ever!
on July 6, 2015
it claimed that it is water resistant yet even without exposing it to the water generate moist inside. i am very disappointed since I gave it as a gift claiming that the watch was in good quality and water resistant.

i attached the photo of the watch for you to see the actual scenario
review image
on July 30, 2014
I love FOSSIL so, by default, I love RELIC too. I like RELIC's Brady series watches because they are well made and hefty, and they are quite stylish. I now have three Brady style watches from Relic.