5.0 out of 5 stars Sensible, sturdy, professional. Not "compensating."
These days, an expensive watch is a sign of a douchebag. Everyone has a phone/camera/computer/clock in their pocket, everyone knows that wristwatches are almost over. A guy wearing a Rolex or Tag Heuer now is like a guy who flashes a diamond-studded gold ink pen. Other DBs will be impressed, everyone else sees he's trying to make up for something.

At under $40...
Published 5 months ago by DG

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as expected
The dial plate is so busy and the color makes the reading difficult. it is also quite heavy. Consequently, I have not wear it much.
Published 1 month ago by Xiaozhen Mou

5.0 out of 5 stars Sensible, sturdy, professional. Not "compensating.", June 18, 2014
This review is from: Relic by Fossil Grant Chronograph Two Tone Stainless Steel Mens Watch ZR66045 (Watch)

At under $40 this is a sensible, sturdy, good-looking watch for a professional setting. Easy to read, easy to set, accurate. A two-toned design allows you to wear this along with most neckties, with black or brown belt/shoe combo, with gold or silver belt buckles, wedding rings, etc. The clasp is very sturdy and has an inset button-release so you're not torquing the latch a little every time you take it off. That's an extra star right there: I find the clasp is the first thing to wear out on a good watch.

Minor downsides: The face is a little busy, not sure this is the type of watch that needs a stopwatch with an hour dial. This is also a heavier watch and you'll probably want to cinch it -- if you don't know how, plan another $10 for someone to knock links off the band.

5.0 out of 5 stars can't beat the price, June 14, 2014
I didn't think this watch would look and feel as good as it did at the price I paid. I am not overly optimistic that it will last for years but I could be surprised at that too. I hope it does, I love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Relic watch, June 13, 2014
I love this watch , it's a great for the price. It feels and looks expensive. I give it five stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars classic, February 26, 2014
I loved this watch. Very classy. All three small inner dials working good. When I checked online I was not aware inner dials works or not .But when I received it ..all were working .so very happy with the watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars 'Affordably Classy', November 23, 2013
Love the craftsmanship on this watch. Looks very classy. Very affordable! Always getting complement about this watch. Link was easy to adjust once i figured how to remove it. I break one of the three Link remover pins i was given.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Classical Chronograph, August 8, 2012
Purchased this watch today and I like it a lot. The perfect blend of silver and gold makes this watch as much at home in the office as it is at the beach. This Relic looks much more expensive than it is. It wears very comfortably and I really like the chronograph function in the classical three eye configuration. It is a throwback look (which I prefer over the futuristic watches out there today) and I will probably wear it every day. All stainless steel and water resistant to 165 feet. I don't scuba dive but I do plan on leaving the watch on when I get into the pool or the Gulf of Mexico. After a through rinsing in fresh water I expect this watch will look fabulous at dinner.

5.0 out of 5 stars I like this watch a lot, September 11, 2014
I like this watch a lot! The gold and silver accents give it a casual yet rich look. This watch is large but only moderately so; it's really just an all around good fit. It kind of reminds me of a great pair of blue jeans, or a well worn leather jacket that have become like second skin: very comfortable! Also, this watch is a great value; I own several watches, some of which are much more expensive, yet I have found this one to be a main "go to - everyday watch." Oh yeah, it seems to keep good time too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice!, October 30, 2014
We bought this as a gift. The young man we gave it to agreed with us that it was classy looking and he's happy with it so far! Arrived on time too.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as expected, October 16, 2014
Xiaozhen Mou (Athens, GA United States) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars CLASSY!, October 21, 2014
A very matured and classy watch. Bought it as a gift for someone. I was very impressed when he wore it.