Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Relic by Fossil Brady Chronograph Brown Stainless Steel Mens Watch ZR66049
HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro Automotive Deals

on February 9, 2014
Looks great from a distance, but up close view it comes off as a knockoff. I still wear it when I can but the paint (coating?) is already falling off around the watch head. I take it off every night and let it get wet so I don't know how it started chipping but it is. Good comments from people who notice it though.
on February 26, 2014
Great price for this watch. its a bit heavier than I expected and has no battery in it when it came. However since its on a special the battery is negligible. looks great too!!
on February 9, 2014
This watch is awsome it looks better in person.
It is a great addition to my watch collection. I have another Relic watch that's different from this one.
on December 23, 2013
Purchased this watch for my son for Christmas. When I took it out of the box I couldn't believe what a beautiful watch it was. It was a great bargain too!
on January 23, 2014
Great Watch and Outstanding Price! The weight of the watch is incredible. It also has a great look. The Chronograph works well
on April 14, 2014
This watch looks great! The first compliment I got was from the clerk that removed the extra links for me. Several others have commented in the three day I have had it on.
on July 7, 2014
This watch is finer in real than in the picture. Very classy n clean. Will definitely buy again. Thinking of getting for my boyfriend. Thanks relics
on March 1, 2014
it was a gift for my dad, and he love it.. i like the watch ,, its a beautiful coffee color,, its very sturdy,, not at all cheap.. thank you,, :)
on August 6, 2014
Bought this for my husband's birthday and he loves it. It has a nice sturdy feel, beautiful color, and goes with both dress and casual outfits.
on March 27, 2014
Great look, but the clasp broke the second time I used it and the container it came in was dented.