Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on June 9, 2014
For what I payed, I'm pretty happy with this watch. It looks very classy and expensive and I've gotten multiple compliments on it after wearing it for only a few days. The only problems I have are that the crystals are hardly noticeable and it's more gold than "champagne," like the description says.
on July 20, 2014
Really beautiful watch. I prefer watches with big faces and this watch wasn't big, but it wasn't small either. Its starting to fade, but I have had the watch for awhile so that's expected! Would buy again!
on July 24, 2014
Very pretty nice looking watch... Nd love the color of watch it's very classy... But yeah stones r lilbit hardly noticeable... But it doesn't mean that it looks not much pretty..... It's a good purchase... With good price... Nd it delivered on time..
on July 17, 2014
This is a very nice looking watch, perfectly sized: not too large and not too small. Get lots of compliments and I'm very happy with purchase and the price.
on June 5, 2014
This watch is very nice to look at but it was running when it came so I'm not sure about the "newness" of it or of how much battery life is left.
on September 8, 2014
I get complements on this watch all the time.
on September 11, 2014