5.0 out of 5 stars relic watch
Published 24 months ago by Suzanne Willis

3.0 out of 5 stars okay
The watch is nice and works just fine. However, it is just too big for me. I will have to take it in to get links removed, and the band is clear, but you can still see the clasp, which is kind of unsightly.
Published on February 24, 2013 by Lulu

4.0 out of 5 stars My Relic watch, March 22, 2013
This is a great watch I love it! I would totally recommend this watch to anyone. And the price was just right!

5.0 out of 5 stars relic watch, February 27, 2013
First of all I love RELIC watches. I have a nice collection of all types and brands of watches but i tend to lean towards the RELIC watches because of their looks. I had been watching this watch for a while in my favorite mall stores but was waiting for a sale. When I saw this price on AMAZON I jumped at the chance to get the watch for an absolutely fantastic price. I love the watch. It has a lot of bling and glam and goes with everything. The battery seems to last forever and the style is smooth and the watch lays quite nice on your arm. Thank you AMAZON and RELIC.

5.0 out of 5 stars This watch is versatile!, November 4, 2012
This review is from: Relic by Fossil Starla Women's Quartz Watch ZR15564 (Watch)
I have received many compliments when wearing this watch. The watch band is clear and allows one many choices in clothing style and colors. Awesome choice!

5.0 out of 5 stars Birthday Bliss!, September 11, 2012
Got this from my husband for my birthday! I love it so far. I'll update if anything goes wrong with it. Packaging was perfect, watch is in perfect working condition. It's very easy to set the time and date. It looks gorgeous on. I had it on my list because I wanted a chunky fun watch to wear on weekends and this one fits the bill!

5.0 out of 5 stars very cute, March 20, 2013
my watch arrived on time and package very well......I luv this watch....it's not too large for my very small....very cute and simple for work thank u again for the fast shipping......ktsgrin NC

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, April 7, 2013
I loved this watch! I have a small wrist so I had to take out a few links, which I did myself. My favorite!!

5.0 out of 5 stars BEAUTIFUL!, March 21, 2013
love it it is georgeous!easy to set the time but cant seem to get the date set lol other than that love it!

4.0 out of 5 stars relic by fossil, March 14, 2013
the watch face is a bit larger than I had hoped, other than that the watch is very nice looking.

3.0 out of 5 stars okay, February 24, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Looking, February 6, 2013
It was alittfe challenging to set the day, hour and date, butf with patience it was done. Nice looking watch and the hands glow in the dark. I love that.