Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Mudcrutch Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Learn more

on February 6, 2013
I bought this watch for a christmas present for my wife and she loves it. I saw the exact same watch on another site for a well known department store chain, which I almost ordered, until I looked at amazon. The same watch was exactly half the price here, and with free shipping. I was embarrassed to tell my wife what I actually paid for it!
on January 7, 2013
This is my 4-5 Relic watch. I have a couple for myself and I give them as gifts. they are of the utmost quality, and styling. To get a nice watch for under $30, at that price you can afford to own several. These sold in stores for $75, so teh $25 or so I paid was a steal. Don't hesitate on buying this nice watch.
on December 4, 2011
I love it, it works great! It looks very sharp and it's very comfortable to use. I wish it glowed in the dark or it had a nightlight, but other than that, I love it.
on January 9, 2013
Exactly as shown, perfect watch for everyday.
It was a gift and the recipient loves it! I would get this again.

See 1 answered question