5.0 out of 5 stars sun dials, March 29, 2014
This review is from: Relic Harris Moon Phase Stainless Steel Mens Watch ZR15708 (Watch)
Great looking watch ,has good weight and size ,easy setting , even with the multiple settings, sun dials are small and may be difficult to see at quick glance. Link removal is another story ,still have not figured that out ,but not a big issue ,fit for me was pretty good. Operating instructions have to read on line and link removal procedure is NOT provided for this model..

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch., July 19, 2014
The Watch arrived fast and packaged very nice. I wasn't sure what to expect. But this is Absolutely Beautiful. Better looking then the picture. The picture would make you think the face background is white but its not it has a shiny silver look. The hands are more Royal Blue. The sun dial (shows the moon in the pic) is the neatest thing I have ever seen. During the day theres a sun & as it gets later the sun looks as though it's settings & the moon starts to apear. I bought the watch mainly because of the sun dial & I am so Happy I did. This is my Favorite watch by far. I had a link taken out. The closing mechanism is very secure. I Absolutely Love this. With a Relic you can't go wrong. It looks like a 200 dollar watch. For 40 bucks.. Get this watch you won't be sorry, its Awesome...