Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it A. Sinclair Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation

on November 23, 2013
This isn't a wallet to show off, but it's a nice form fitting wallet that holds what you need.

It's small enough as to not be uncomfortable in the back pocket, but large enough to hold all my cards, receipts, and cash.

The slots for your cards aren't slanted, so overpacking the wallet can lead to them being hard to remove, however each side holds 4 which is more than enough for me.

There is also a zipper concealing a seperate place in the bill fold.
on November 3, 2014
Very nice wallet. High quality. Lots of space and a zipper pouch. My hubby really liked it. It also came in a nice tin.
review image
VINE VOICEon June 10, 2014
This is a nice and basic wallet.

The leather is smooth and supple and smells like leather, It has a trifold opening -- a third part that a license might fit into and come out more easily -- but that also opens for another card you might want to remove easily. It i snot as bulky as some wallets. (How do men carry those without ending up with a big dent int heir butts?)

I bought this as a Father's Day present for the children to give their dad. It is better than a tie but not as good as a Mercedes.

Their dad loved it and put all of their cards in it right away. We made cards that would be small enough to fit into the windows.
on July 7, 2014
I have been looking for another wallet to replace the one I have had for 3 years. I got this one as one of Amazon ' s special Kindle deals and I can honestly say, wow. What a great deal. I would have paid regular price for this wallet. It is made of good quality leather and has all of the slots I need for credit cards. I recommend this product for anyone looking for a good wallet that appears it would last for at least a few years.
on September 24, 2014
I bought one of these at Kohls a long time ago (almost a decade I think) and I loved it. I prefer bifold instead of trifold wallets since your bills are folded one less time so the wallet is thinner. I also will not buy any wallet that doesn't have a zippered coin purse and I think that leather looks much classier than other materials. I went back to Kohls looking for a wallet like this and, while they still carry Relic, the one I went to didn't have any with a zippered coin purse in stock. This is one of the very few leather bifold wallets with a zippered coin purse that I have been able to find. The fact that the leather is soft and supple and that these wallets last a long time makes it worth it to me. It also comes with a tin container that I find useful for holding small objects in.
on April 30, 2014
Stylish and long lasting. I had to replace the first one for my husband after it was accidently washed in the washing machine. It started to smell a bit of mildew. He loved it so much, we bought another. Well made wallet.
on August 17, 2014
for $5 how can you beat it? Spacious wallet, pretty decent leather construction and stores all the credit cards that I need.
on June 27, 2015
well designed and very functional. However it includes two zippers which seems cool but after sitting on it for weeks the zipper creates a nice sized bump on my wallet, looks like my wallet has cancer...wish I could remove the one zipper along the billfold.
on March 2, 2016
This is my second wallet of this model. The first one lasted 5 years!! The wallet itself was still holding up but the plastic in the ID holder began to crack and I was afraid my ID would fall out. The wallet I received was great, the only thing I can point out was some of the card slots were extremely tight. So tight I could barley fit cards in the slots. I assume it will loosen up over time, I do not look at it as a negative because I would rather have it tight than loose to ensure my cards don't fall out. Bottom line, buy it!!!
on November 7, 2014
The overall quality of the wallet is good. I got this wallet on a kindle deal for $5.00, so I'm happy with it, but if I had paid full price I wouldn't be thrilled. There are two separate zippered areas, one inside of the cash area of the wallet that is the length of the wallet and a smaller one behind the credit card slots with the zipper located between them. The ID holder has two sides to keep two different photo IDs and it flips out to show either ID. There are eight pockets to hold credit cards. Some of the credit card slots are too tight. I assume they'll soften as the wallet is used but I really had to force some of them in there. If you need to carry a lot of cards this may not work for you. For a $5.00 wallet it's fantastic, I wouldn't have purchased it at the full price.