5.0 out of 5 stars Great wallet.
This isn't a wallet to show off, but it's a nice form fitting wallet that holds what you need.

It's small enough as to not be uncomfortable in the back pocket, but large enough to hold all my cards, receipts, and cash.

Published 12 months ago by Sidion

2.0 out of 5 stars Relic Wallet - Too thick For Me
This wallet is attractive enough and it may work for some. But it doesn't meet my needs.

For starters, this wallet is thick before any cards or money are even in it. So that means that fully loaded up with money and cards, this wallet will be way too thick for my needs. Even the Relic badge on the outside just seems like unnecessary bulk.

This...
Published 24 days ago by Mark

5.0 out of 5 stars Great wallet., November 23, 2013

The slots for your cards aren't slanted, so overpacking the wallet can lead to them being hard to remove, however each side holds 4 which is more than enough for me.

There is also a zipper concealing a seperate place in the bill fold.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice presentation, June 10, 2014
This is a nice and basic wallet.

The leather is smooth and supple and smells like leather, It has a trifold opening -- a third part that a license might fit into and come out more easily -- but that also opens for another card you might want to remove easily. It i snot as bulky as some wallets. (How do men carry those without ending up with a big dent int heir butts?)

I bought this as a Father's Day present for the children to give their dad. It is better than a tie but not as good as a Mercedes.

Their dad loved it and put all of their cards in it right away. We made cards that would be small enough to fit into the windows.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, July 7, 2014
I have been looking for another wallet to replace the one I have had for 3 years. I got this one as one of Amazon ' s special Kindle deals and I can honestly say, wow. What a great deal. I would have paid regular price for this wallet. It is made of good quality leather and has all of the slots I need for credit cards. I recommend this product for anyone looking for a good wallet that appears it would last for at least a few years.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Wallet, April 30, 2014
Stylish and long lasting. I had to replace the first one for my husband after it was accidently washed in the washing machine. It started to smell a bit of mildew. He loved it so much, we bought another. Well made wallet.

5.0 out of 5 stars pretty decent leather construction and stores all the credit cards ..., August 17, 2014
for $5 how can you beat it? Spacious wallet, pretty decent leather construction and stores all the credit cards that I need.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these wallets, September 24, 2014
I bought one of these at Kohls a long time ago (almost a decade I think) and I loved it. I prefer bifold instead of trifold wallets since your bills are folded one less time so the wallet is thinner. I also will not buy any wallet that doesn't have a zippered coin purse and I think that leather looks much classier than other materials. I went back to Kohls looking for a wallet like this and, while they still carry Relic, the one I went to didn't have any with a zippered coin purse in stock. This is one of the very few leather bifold wallets with a zippered coin purse that I have been able to find. The fact that the leather is soft and supple and that these wallets last a long time makes it worth it to me. It also comes with a tin container that I find useful for holding small objects in.

5.0 out of 5 stars great wallet, August 9, 2014
Great wallet! I love how there is a zipper in the money slot to put your bigger bills or whatever. Also there are many zippers on this wallet which makes it great.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a nice, sleek, July 29, 2014
This is a nice, sleek, great wallet. My husband is rough on his wallets! It has been a great buy so far!

5.0 out of 5 stars Durable, Dependable, Sleek and 5 Star Worthy, August 15, 2014
I did not buy this from Amazon. Had it for 10 months as of 08/15/2014

My girlfriend had bought this same one at Khols because she noticed my Tommy Hilfieger (Wonder if spelt it right) was getting torn and too used.

I must say this wallet has turned out to be a beast. I always have 3 Cards per slot, gets a little thick but it is super durable and dependable.

I HIGHLY recommend getting this wallet. Amazing price point for a product that should be $50. Buy It Buy It Buy It

5.0 out of 5 stars Husband loved his new wallet!, October 28, 2014
Bought this when it showed up as a kindle limited deal on Amazon. I was very impressed with how nice this turned out to be! There is enough room to hold his cards and a zippered compartment to hold the items that tend to fall out easily....like the spare guitar picks he carries around with him. This leather wallet also looks to be well made. Very happy with purchase!

Relic Men's Mark Traveler Wallet