Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on July 11, 2014
Love the way this watch looks, very classy. However, I only gave it two stars because my husband has had it for six months and we can barley see the face anymore due to scratches. He has a desk job and isn't overly hard on the watch either. Very disappointed
on July 29, 2014
I bought this watch to wear everyday for work since the dress-code is shirt and tie. The watch came very fast in a nice cylindrical container. It looks great and although I am not an expert on watches the build quality seems very good for the price. A nice feature is that it shows the date as well although it can be a bit tricky to adjust since you have to pull the leer just right. All in all a very good watch that I can easily recommend to anyone looking for a nice inexpensive watch.
on February 7, 2015
I've had this watch for two years and have literally only gone one day without wearing it. After using it every day for so long, there is still not scratches. This is still my favorite watch, and it is inexpensive. Huge value.
on January 9, 2014
Purchased this for a Christmas gift for my 18 yr old son. He loves it (although so many 18 yr olds these days don't wear watches every day). It's easy to use and a beautiful statement piece !
on February 8, 2014
It is a gorgeous watch, and I ordered it on Thursday night got it monday morning. That is FAST! Relic is a superior watch for this price range. Would recommend to any man.
on April 23, 2014
I liked the watch very much as it looks very fine and the materials are really good. It looks great with suits and I wear it everyday. I recommend this item.
on March 10, 2014
It looks and feels nice. I like that it's simple and doesn't have a bunch of worthless dials that I won't ever use. Got it on sale too. Who doesn't love that?
on April 1, 2014
It's good looks nice feels nice came when it was supposed to I like it.and I'm glad it wasn't brokewhen it arrived, Thanks Amazon.
on November 18, 2014
Over Priced. Not very durable. The knob broke off after a few months. Should have bought a cheap one instead.
on September 8, 2014