5.0 out of 5 stars Quality watch for a good price
Published 4 months ago by Morten Nielsen

2.0 out of 5 stars Classy but scratchy :(
Love the way this watch looks, very classy. However, I only gave it two stars because my husband has had it for six months and we can barley see the face anymore due to scratches. He has a desk job and isn't overly hard on the watch either. Very disappointed
Published 4 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality watch for a good price, July 29, 2014
This review is from: Relic Silver And Gunmetal Two Tone With Gunmetal Dial Men's Watch ZR11995 (Watch)
I bought this watch to wear everyday for work since the dress-code is shirt and tie. The watch came very fast in a nice cylindrical container. It looks great and although I am not an expert on watches the build quality seems very good for the price. A nice feature is that it shows the date as well although it can be a bit tricky to adjust since you have to pull the leer just right. All in all a very good watch that I can easily recommend to anyone looking for a nice inexpensive watch.

2.0 out of 5 stars Classy but scratchy :(, July 11, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Fine watch and looks great, April 23, 2014
I liked the watch very much as it looks very fine and the materials are really good. It looks great with suits and I wear it everyday. I recommend this item.

5.0 out of 5 stars it's good, April 1, 2014
It's good looks nice feels nice came when it was supposed to I like it.and I'm glad it wasn't brokewhen it arrived, Thanks Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, March 10, 2014
It looks and feels nice. I like that it's simple and doesn't have a bunch of worthless dials that I won't ever use. Got it on sale too. Who doesn't love that?

5.0 out of 5 stars Unbelievable quality, amazingly fast, February 8, 2014
It is a gorgeous watch, and I ordered it on Thursday night got it monday morning. That is FAST! Relic is a superior watch for this price range. Would recommend to any man.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch !, January 9, 2014
Julie Fomenko "julie-f" (Corpus Christi, Texas United States) - See all my reviews
Purchased this for a Christmas gift for my 18 yr old son. He loves it (although so many 18 yr olds these days don't wear watches every day). It's easy to use and a beautiful statement piece !

2.0 out of 5 stars Over Priced, November 18, 2014
Over Priced. Not very durable. The knob broke off after a few months. Should have bought a cheap one instead.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 8, 2014