5.0 out of 5 stars Love this Watch
I have a few Fossil watches and decided to try a Relic as its made my Fossil. I was super impressed with this watch when it arrived. I would definitely recommend this watch. The only thing is I can't seem to change the day dial.
Published 8 months ago by Chantal

2.0 out of 5 stars Kind of Big for a womans watch
Published 5 months ago by JC

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this Watch, February 18, 2014
This review is from: Relic Women's ZR15696 Analog Display Analog Quartz Silver Watch (Watch)

2.0 out of 5 stars Kind of Big for a womans watch, May 19, 2014
I ordered this one because I could not find another one that I liked after scouring stores and websites that wasn't covered in "bling" and was a decent watch for an affordable price. My first disappointment was that it was as big as my husbands watch although not as bulky. I decided to wear it for a day to see if I could get used to it.. My second disappointment, The watch stopped working after the second day, the battery was dead or at least I thought it was. It cost me another 15 bucks to have a new battery put in it.. so almost half the cost of the watch itself. The same day I had the battery replaced, the watch stopped working again.. so defective watch. I had to return it. I think I will look for something else.

5.0 out of 5 stars impressed, February 25, 2014
I was taken by surprise when I took this out of the box and saw the price tag was for $90. I paid 35. I just hope its not a second with faults, but was really excited to see the deal I made.Very nice looking, the weight i like ( a little on the heavy side). Kinda chunky but again how I like it. Sometimes the three dials in the middle mess with my vision, like its a little much, and so small. Should have probably gone with one a little simpler. But all in all its been great so far and like I said the weight and chunkyness are just were I like it. Didn't even have to remove any links in the band.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, July 12, 2014
loved it out of box but the finish wore off after wearing it only three days!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch at a good price, July 11, 2014
Great watch at a good price. I was looking for a bigger display watch that was nice enough to wear to work and started looking at Fossil. Relic is made by Fossil but is half the cost. I had to take it in to a jeweler to get a link removed because it was too big and it fits great now. I would recommend this watch, it's a nice quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Classy watch, June 24, 2014
This looks classic, and it's not too big or too small. It's the perfect size. I really like the little dials that show the day of week, date of month, and military time. I did have to go out of my way to a watch shop to get two segments removed so it would fit, but I would rather have done that than have a watch band that is elastic.

4.0 out of 5 stars watch, June 18, 2014
It is a good watch but really not what I wanted didnt know how to set the other 3 dials on face

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, June 16, 2014
I love it .Relic is such a good quality
product.This is an exquisite product..
I will wear this every day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, June 5, 2014
I love this watch. It's a great rose gold color. I wear it all the time and get many compliments. It arrived in good condition. The watch is a good size even for my super skinny wrist. It seems to keep time very well. I recommend Relic watches. I have two, this one and a brown version. Both are great!

1.0 out of 5 stars cheap, May 14, 2014
Was broken, when I received the item and so I returned it. Poor quality and doesn't really look all that nice.