Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on February 25, 2014
I was taken by surprise when I took this out of the box and saw the price tag was for $90. I paid 35. I just hope its not a second with faults, but was really excited to see the deal I made.Very nice looking, the weight i like ( a little on the heavy side). Kinda chunky but again how I like it. Sometimes the three dials in the middle mess with my vision, like its a little much, and so small. Should have probably gone with one a little simpler. But all in all its been great so far and like I said the weight and chunkyness are just were I like it. Didn't even have to remove any links in the band.
on June 24, 2014
This looks classic, and it's not too big or too small. It's the perfect size. I really like the little dials that show the day of week, date of month, and military time. I did have to go out of my way to a watch shop to get two segments removed so it would fit, but I would rather have done that than have a watch band that is elastic.
on April 11, 2014
I like it. It is a bit heavy and the face is quite large, but it needs to be to accommodate all those dials. I have set it and wonder what happens when it come to the end of a short month--guess I will find out on May 1! I have not shortened the band yet so I don't know how that will work out. You have to go on line to get the instructions for setting the watch and shortening the band. Look at the pictures instead of the model for the downloadable PDF. Pay attention to clockwise and counterclockwise and be prepared for a lot of stem turning. If you follow the instructions carefully, it works. Will know more when I get the band a little shorter and start wearing the watch.
on May 19, 2014
I ordered this one because I could not find another one that I liked after scouring stores and websites that wasn't covered in "bling" and was a decent watch for an affordable price. My first disappointment was that it was as big as my husbands watch although not as bulky. I decided to wear it for a day to see if I could get used to it.. My second disappointment, The watch stopped working after the second day, the battery was dead or at least I thought it was. It cost me another 15 bucks to have a new battery put in it.. so almost half the cost of the watch itself. The same day I had the battery replaced, the watch stopped working again.. so defective watch. I had to return it. I think I will look for something else.
on February 21, 2015
I had a relic watch that stopped working so I was looking for one like it. This one appeared in the picture to look the same but when I received it much smaller than what it looked like. I returned it
on February 18, 2014
I have a few Fossil watches and decided to try a Relic as its made my Fossil. I was super impressed with this watch when it arrived. I would definitely recommend this watch. The only thing is I can't seem to change the day dial.
on July 11, 2014
Great watch at a good price. I was looking for a bigger display watch that was nice enough to wear to work and started looking at Fossil. Relic is made by Fossil but is half the cost. I had to take it in to a jeweler to get a link removed because it was too big and it fits great now. I would recommend this watch, it's a nice quality.
on December 29, 2014
Bought this as Christmas gift and it exactly as pictured, and the free next day shipping was awesome.
on September 15, 2014
The watch is really nice for the price. My only complaint is that the band is easily scratched. I only ever wear it to work (in an office) and the part that rubs on the desk looks terrible already.
on February 29, 2016
Watch is no good. First off battery was dead then when I took it to the jewelery store to change the battery it only worked for a day. Very unhappy with this product!

See 1 answered question